Being exposed to some pretty damn nice cocks in my life has caused me to be less than enthused when I come across a medium cock. Realistically, I have been blessed with some amazing cocks. I mean, the trainers cock was so big this summer that I was afraid of it. I mean I couldn't even get half of it in my mouth and I never got the opportunity to experience it anymore than that this summer. honestly, that was my choice. Ladies and Gentleman, I am reaching a new level these days (I will have to explain in another post).
But back to cocks. Mr. Porsche is a nice length and he has damn girth. Thickness....mmmmmm. Mr. Astronaut also was in that category. Thick and long. Mystery Man had an amazing cock. It was thick and had girth...he also knew how to use the damn thing. IT fit perfect and well..enough said. And others I was with had decent sizes whether it be in length or some girth. Honestly, Mr. Security was little. Funny how when I was with him a few years ago I hadn't noticed it but it was kind of small.
I know I haven't been really updating as much but honestly the summer was fabulous. Not because of the great sex. Honestly, I had less sex than I have had in a really long time. I can't remember the last time I got laid. But there has been lots of fun...I hit a great point in my life this summer (I am getting off track...back to cocks).
Well there is this guy that I met in a local bar. I was out for drinks with a girlfriend and we were at a bar. This guy and I started talking and he seemed nice and cute so we chatted for awhile. Turns out that he is a field supervisor for an oil company (how ironic, I need a new oil burner--how lucky can a girl get). We've been seeing each other for around three weeks now. I am somewhat interested, actually not that interested, I am turning into a man this summer. I have had a new outlook on men lately. Anyway, I had to rush home because the babysitter had to leave so I abruptly said to my friend, we gotta go. As I was leaving I gave him my business card and ran out. He later said, I was like Cinderella and ran out leaving my card instead of a shoe and off I was before midnight.
He called me and we have seen each other quite a bit the last three weeks. He has been amazing to me, such a helpful guy. First time in my life I have allowed someone to help me. He helped me with my kids toy assembling it and he actually re-built my burner two nights ago. I paid for the parts and he spent over 5 hours fixing it. Uhm, probably the worse burner he had seen in 20 years he said. Truth was, the hubby never took care of it. I was lucky I met him, the thing had been on fire, he showed me the burnt areas. I would have been in trouble this winter.
He also came over one night and had gone to the fishermans and got a flounder right off of the boat. He then made me stuffed flounder with asparagus and crabcakes. I mean this man can cook. The flounder was to die for! It was the best dinner and so fresh tasting. Anyway, he has been cooking for me and taking care of little things. He is growing on me but I am not head over heels.
So back to the cock. I took this one slow. However, after working on my boiler for 5 hours, I felt I wanted to repay him . We haven't slept together or did we get into anything serious so I gave him a blow job. Here's the thing.....when his pants came down I basically was thinking...is that it? It was skinny and small. Deep throating was not a problem in the least. I was able to get his entire cock in my mouth and I didn't even flinch. So am I just getting amazing at deep throating or was it that he really didn't have much going on? maybe a little of both.
With ease, I was able to engulf his entire cock. I kept hoping it would get a little larger but it truly was engorged. He came in my mouth, it tasted very sweet in fact. Amazing tasting cum but even when he pushed my head down, I didn't even gag. I actually almost laughed that I was thinking....no problem dude, I can possible get your balls in my mouth too.
I gotta say, I am not exactly dying to have sex with him now except for the act of having sex. I am amazed how the emotional attachment thing doesn't come so quickly anymore. I finally get it! I get how men are about sex because I have started to feel the same way. Sex without an emotional attachment. I am loving this new freedom I feel. I am able to enjoy sex for the sex. I am actually seeing how men see it. Woo Hoo!! So I have to tell you, what a difference it is to enjoy it this way. Of course, it's not like this with everyone. In some ways I wish it were.
So now here's the thing. Have I just been lucky that I have had some juicy cocks or is it just a weird coincidence that the last two cocks have been tiny. And why did I not notice how tiny Mr. Security was years ago?!?!?! Hmmmm.....let's hope that my exposure to so many thick, delicious cocks is going to cause me to have a problem enjoying a man who is not so well endowed.
3 comments:
Well, it's all relative, unless you give us some actual measurements to compare. You say, long, thick, skinny, tiny, but compared to what?
Most men are 6" long and about as thick as a 50 cent piece, erect.
My self, I'm a bit bigger than that, and women have told me I'm bigger than what they have seen.
So, what is it?
Are we talking Johnny Holmes here?
Also, from watching porn, a lot of larger men are not *that* hard.
again a lot of women have told me I've been the hardest, fullest, tight-skinned cock they've ever experienced.
Get out your ruler, Cheri, and let's hear it.
finally an honest post from a girl about cock seize...it does matter doesnt it
I've found one gets used to the size whatever it is - the trick is not to use bigger toys etc. Use smaller toys and he will seem a good size. :-) He sounds nice - lucky you! C
Post a Comment