Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Heartbreaking Good By

Mr. Porsche and I had been together for over five years. But since the Mr. Einstein came into my life, I have not seen Mr. Porsche except on a business level once or twice. We talk all the time but I have to be honest, I think it is a combination of wanting to be committed and being able to say "I have never cheated on you" to Mr. Einstein and for it to be the truth. It holds a lot of weight with me. I know we're not married but I also know that I do want this.

Work has been unbearable, the ex not paying child support and I have been content. I kept avoiding Mr. Porsche. Well not avoiding him but I would make plans to see him and then I would cancel. A combination of chickening out and depression (nice mix isn't it..lol). So I soul searched and realized, I had to say good by for now. I realized that I wasn't into the submissive/dominant role playing right now. That wasn't going to work for me at this point in my life. I don't want to be submissive, I am enjoying this equal relationship I have. I also realized that his life is set with the wifey, all the kids leaving to college and he was almost starting his life over with her as an empty nester. Too complicated.

And then of course there is the main reason, I love Mr. Einstein. I am not sure he is MR. Prince Charming but I am happy right now. The sex is amazing and mind blowing. We screw for hours and days...lol Our weekends are just packed with cuddling, raw sex, lovemaking and deep talks. I am happy with him, he fulfills me intellectually and physically......yummy!!!!

I realized I haven't written that much about him here. I think its come down to fear. I fear he is going to find my blog or that Mr. Porsche would find it. I fear that the exact thing would happen with Mr. Einstein as it did with Mystery Man. My blog was the demise of us. I don't want to chance it. Mr. Einstein said something I didn't think about. He said that men will look at an ex's new boyfriend and feel like...hey, he has my leftovers. Where as a woman looks at her ex as...see, I moved on and did better. Mr. Einstein knows about my blog BUT I will never let him read it. He knows I had affairs but I never went into detail. He knows the last guy I slept with had a small cock and he knows that the trainer I didn't sleep with had the biggest cock I had ever seen. He knows I have a past. I cannot share it with him. He does know it exists though and well the past is the past.

I think I am going to start blogging about our sex life. It would be a shame to not have it in my diary.....especially since it is soooooooo hot!!!!

11 comments:

JFBreak said...

Do tell!

J said...

You both knew this day would come with him eventually. And from the way you have written about him, it is apparent that he has cared for you as far more than a playmate. It is that knowledge, that it has to end some day, that has always been in the back of my mind, and the reason to make today worth it.

Percy said...

well well.. I thought you had stopped blogging..
nice to read something...
seems like you found what you were looking for!
be happy!

word verification.. brabeast
OMG that is just too funny

Anonymous said...

I have a similar issue..."to blog or not to blog" my sex life. Once I make the mistake of turning guys onto my blog they don't want me to write about them. What fun is that?

I'm linking to you by the way.
http://jerseyunderground.blogspot.com

Naughty Boy vibrator said...

I have found that being a 'Naughty Boy vibrator ' is so much more rewarding than disobedience!

The Pretender said...

Hello Cheri,

Long time no read. I was having a conversation with someone today, and for some reason your name popped into my head. This made me wonder if you were still around, and what was going on in your life.

I see that there indeed have been many changes, and that you may have found the one who is meant to be that part of your life that you have been searching for.

Wishing you all the best for the New Year. . . and happiness always.

The Pretender

J said...

After all these years I am surprised to see you visible again. What changed?

Smith22 said...


Life is full of ups and down, I’ll urge you not to allow life issues get too much to you. My wife Shona and I have been very happily married for 24 years and our two daughters are planning a silver wedding party for us later this year. But 2020 has brought some unwelcome surprises to our marriage. My wife Shona works as a legal secretary. This year her boss retired and she was a bit anxious at first if she could work as happily with the new man at the helm because he was a real “mover and shaker” she said, who had lots of new ideas about how to run the business. She was promoted to senior secretary and got a substantial pay rise and I noticed she was treating herself to smart new clothes and nice perfume. One evening I called in at her office as a surprise to take her out and I met her new boss. He made some pleasant comments about Shona and her work but there was something flirtatious about the way he looked at her which made me uncomfortable. Few weeks later I got an anonymous letter that my wife was dating her boss. When I showed it to Shona she denied, I believed her and agreed that it was just jealousy because she had been offered a promotion. But somehow from that day on our relationship changed. She was edgy, I was a bit suspicious because she was frequently having “nights out” with her friends. I sought for help on here and I saw positive recommendation about Donald which saved my marriage. He's got great references, You can reach him at cyberspyexpert22 @ gmaiilcom or text him at (nine zero four) four one seven seven two one four.

Email: CYBERSPYEXPERT22 (@) GMAILCOM

Text: +19044177214...

Micheal Joseph said...

Lovely blog yyou have here

JoyJohnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoyJohnn said...

Try to catch a cheating spouse using a secure and remote tool that allows you to monitor a cheater online activities egspy.