Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Getting Paid To Flirt With Doctors


Yes, I found a job. And yes, I am being paid to go to doctors offices and flirt with them, bring them silly promotional stuff AND take them out to lunch.. In actuality, doesn't sound that much different than looking through all the dysfunctional frogs BUT now I get paid to do it and it's with doctors.

Is that not hysterical???? Okay, there is a little more to the position BUT initially that is all my job entails. Actually, it is a great opportunity to truly grow the company and in turn hopefully market it so that I reap the benefits as well.

So I am very excited about it. And the good news, I will still be able to blog, podcast and do my website!!! What else could a girl want?!?

Sweet wet dreams!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So now we may find "Dr. Prince Charming" . . . very interesting.

That's great, Cheri --- amazing how new prospects brighten one's day, isn't it? Go get 'em, sister!

XO

Speakin' My Mind said...

Congrats!!!

Now, just think of all the late night fantasies that can cum true....

Woohoo

Cheri said...

Now, now truth is.........I don't mix business and pleasure. Of course, he would have to be some business for me to pass over the line....

Never say never right???

Hale McKay said...

Congratulations on the job. "Hey, Doc. Take these two and call me in the morning.

Admin said...

congrats on the job cheri:)

muahss