It's been an extremely quiet week. Actually, I have been buried in my work and fighting off a cold. Haven't really heard from Mystery Man in a few days...turned down Navigator and Divorce Attorney for a meeting this week.
Truth is, I am wiped. My focus has been on working and not sexual. Can you believe it? I have been asexual this week....wow!! a first I think.
Just sooooo tired. Just sooooo drained. Just soooooo stressed. Anyone have a winning lottery ticket they can share with me?!? lol
My head has been filled with so many business ideas and ways that I am going to try to make it work......I feel like it is going to burst.
And the hubby?
"Hmmmm..... you are the one who is more marketable now!"
Oh yeah...that's the answer....be sure to place that on my grave after I work myself to death to take care of this family!
Sorry, no sex today. I just wish there was an adult in this house besides me. I just wish I had a partner in life who when I was feeling wiped out could run with the ball for a little. That's not happening here...sigh....
No comments:
Post a Comment