Sunday, June 24, 2007

Married But Looking Playground


The Married But Looking Playground

A work day of stress, responsibility and frustrations
Come home to more responsibility, financial woes and complications
Wake, repeat, sleep---wake, repeat, sleep--- wake, repeat, sleep
Like a robot with a hole in my heart that seems to be so deep

I desire an escape, an adult playground with adult play
I came across Ashley Madison and Philanderers—one day
The sweet innocent girl disappeared and the search began,
For that Married Prince Charming—a very special man.

Well it’s been almost two years since I signed up on that site.
A secret location, a playground for lovers—shedding a whole new light
A hidden world where passion, desire and lust is the agenda.
Married people playing—you like her profile—a wink you send her

A secret life that I have been living that has given me so much joys,
Has opened a whole new world for me of experimenting, desires and sex toys
We discuss our wants, desires, wishes hidden online
And if there is chemistry, we meet at Starfucks or we decide to dine.

These men I meet know a side of me that no else does see
My new found sexuality—where having fun is the key

So if you haven’t gone to Ashley Madison, stop by and give it a try,
My word of advice is be open, funny and just don’t lie,
You are who you are, and you should enjoy
And don’t act like an idiot or a little boy

You see there should be no games, we’re all married, we desire more
We all should respect each other –and hopefully make our passions soar
So, here’s to all those Married But Looking websites
May they take your sexuality and your sex life to new heights!!
Okay, I had too much time on my hands tonight....didn't feel like discussing my flirting...needed to write a poem...Happy Monday!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Hale McKay said...

Funny that you should mention - toys!

I found a site that I'm sure will have you laughing to no end.

Do you need clever ways to store your sex toys? Look no further!

xoxox

Cheri said...

woooo!!! Gotta go check it out!!

I always need clever ways for everything!!
XOXO