Sunday, December 06, 2009

The Deadly Muffin

I was upstairs straightening up for the cleaning people. My house was in disarray because I have been working so hard. I wasn't showered and looking gross for me when I heard banging on my front door. The door was open so I ran down. Probably UPS or my neighbor and when I got to the bottom of the steps...there was Mr. Security holding a white bag with his dazzling eyes and sexy smile. "Morning sexy, I bought you a muffin". I stood there with my mouth open. OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! My house is a mess and I am a mess....CRAP!!! Usually I am better put together but not today. Almost the end of my cycle...not showered...oh this isn't good.

Like a little kid, I ran to the door and dragged him in by the hand. I gave him a big kiss and hug..Don't move, don't move....I ran upstairs and threw a bra on and brushed my teeth. I ran down and gave him another big hug...and grabbed his hand. He handed me the muffin and I looked into his eyes and said Thank you...but those eyes, those eyes captivate me and he knows it. Suddenly our lips met...and we stood in my livingroom kissing....what seemed like a half hour that you could feel the attraction and chemistry between us.

I quickly grabbed his hand...let me give you a tour of my disaster. And I showed him around the house. As we stopped in each room (except for the kids rooms) we began to kiss. I could feel his hands on me....oh he was so damn hot.

we went to my new theatre room that I just put in..which is waiting for the furniture. Our big joke is that is where I am putting the pole for my pole dancing. And then we returned to my bedroom...Yes, he was the first man in my bed. Actually I just pushed him on it and like a little kid I said....Wooo Hoooo a man is in my new bed. As I was jumping around, he pulled me down and so we began to kiss some more. Its a strange thing. we are friends but the attraction is there. slowly I worked my way to his pants..oh that wasnt his phone in his pocket. It was his nice hard cock. Come look at my new toy drawer. And I opened up a drawer that I now have made into a toy drawer. Yes, there is vibrators, ropes, lubricants, gels, massagers...so many toys. He was laughing so hard. And I grabbed my bunny to play with and threw him back on the bed.

I worked my way down to his cock and I got on my knees. Sucked him and licked him as he moaned. You give the best blow jobs...mmmmm, words I love to hear. I didn't want to do him...but it was getting warmer and hotter and damn... So you know when you know you shouldn't be doing something and then you manage to justify it in your head? Well after an hour, I needed to have him inside of me....but this is where it started to get weird....I had to go to pee, he had to look for a rubber and he was really nervous and I was really nervous and quite frankly the whole mood was lost and as he put on the condom so was his hard on.

so now I took it as if it was me....maybe it was. He said he was nervous and here we were with his limp dick. Fuck!! I should have never agreed..I didn't feel it was right. the lights shining in my bedroom, my new bed didn't come so bending over was uncomfortable...crap. So I looked at him and took the condom off and said Don't be nervous it is me...and I began to suck on him again which made him come back. We did fuck but it wasn't like we have in the past. It was uncomfortable now...I was very self conscious...it was not great. He came or so he said he did..I should have checked the condom but I didn't.

He kissed me good by, he left. I called him and said don't weird out on me. and he said he wouldn't. but he was suppose to come over on Friday and he didn't. and our conversations have been far and few between. So my bed wasn't exactly christened the way I wanted it to be. And now, I ended up crying. Out of all the new guys, I cared about him the most. I like him as a person, as a friend and lover. Actually if I had to choose, I would choose his friendship over sex. He makes me laugh like no one else.

Kind of said about this...what a damn deadly muffin! Oh Ironically the ex called during and wanted to come over to work on the computer. Good thing I screamed at him the night before about popping over like he had been doing. Phew....I had left the door open while we were screwing...lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goes to show you, impromptu, means anything can happen. Next time it'll be better. Don't cry now. Start anew.

Ffs said...

how sad.. you caught him unprepared.. he surely didn't expect you would ravish him
Ffs

Anonymous said...

why do all these stories seem so exaggerated and fake?