Friday, December 18, 2009

A Fireman, A Dream Bed and A Pond Of Frogs

Interesting comments to my last post and certainly made me think. Actually, I agree that many woman may keep a little hush on their escapades (look at me!) but I have to honestly say, I think most have truly not had them.

As for the other men...interesting point. Truth is Mr. Porsche makes me very happy. I have been really happy with him and we have been having some great sex sessions. I also have been so busy that I haven't even been able to keep up on telling you all our encounters (one I still didnt tell you). As for the other men, there are many BUT none that has really made an impression. When online, I am finding that the beginning is exactly the same for each one so until one stands out from the pack...its almost not worth writing about them.

Mr. Security is back in the picture. We discussed our awkward rendezvous and he admitted that he felt guilt for the first time with this new girlfriend he has. Interesting...ok, I said. We don't have to ever have sex again. Wait, wait, I didn't say ever. No, I said. I insist, let's wait and just be buddies. And of course, once I said that, he has been calling everyday! Actually, we are trying to get together to hang one night and watch tv in my new theater room.

Today is a VERY BIG DAY FOR ME!!! My Four Poster Bed Is Being Delivered!!!!!!!!! And so are the seats to my theater room....OOOOOOOOOOOO....husband out and I am improving the area. I can't wait for my bed. I am almost tempted to cancel my date tonight so I can enjoy my new bed sooner!!!!! lol For all of you who have been around awhile, you know I have dreamed about a four poster bed for five years now. I didn't get it because first I couldn't afford it then I didn't want to share it with the hubby and I feared losing it if I got divorced. So today, is a big moment for me! The bed represents my independence as well as my sexual freedom......

Tonight I have a date with a fireman. He's sweet, a little too corny with the jokes and he is built like a brickhouse...lol His voice (a little blue collarish and a little too talkative) does not match his looks. His looks, if he does look like this, boy oh boy, I will be a happy woman. He is taking me for a lobster dinner (he recommended it) and then we are going to a local amusement place to play games, bowl, air hockey....yes, that was my choice. What was sweet was he said that even if we saw each other and we sexually didn't hit it off, he didn't care because I am someone he knows he is really going to enjoy being with. Isn't that nice?

Another cop has surfaced into my life. I admit it, I have been reeling him in on Ashley Madison. One drunk night I ended up sexting with him and sent him a pix of my pussy. I have been snapping pix of my pussy way too much lately. Even sent one to the surgeon of the past who has been IMing me again. Well now he is interested....lol I have such a thing for cops. And then there is the old cop who I can't get out of my head. the undercover one who wants the threesome.....we get so close to meeting and each time he starts with the threesome thing again. Grrrr....today I told him..well you hold out for that threesome, and tonight, I will fuck the fireman and tonorrow night a lawyer and you will still be using your hand!

The others I have been talking to? Honestly, I guess there are four or five more. But they haven't even made it to the gate yet.

On the homefront, the kid is running me into the ground. At 16, he is brutal and when he reminds me of his father, I could puke. The ex stayed away for a week and honestly it was nice and quiet. He came in last night, started raiding my refrigerator, fighting with my son, yelling at me....I started yelling....get out, get out....I can't take it. Truth is, he has the kids this weekend and I need a break from my son. He hasn't slept there yet, hopefully this weekend he will. I have had enough, he's wild and overwhelming....aaahhh, I may not even get out of my princess bed tomorrow or Sunday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your poor kids!

Anonymous said...

Cheri,
The previous poster is very judgmental, I am guessing that they have never been a single parent. Have fun with the fireman, and your ex should not be showing up uninvited.
Pete

Maegan said...

Hi, there.. cool post I had fun reading your writings.. by the way I would just like to ask if do you accept a link exchange or a blog roll??

here's my link:

http://herpleasures.wordpress.com/

hope you'll add my link.. and I'll add your link as well..

thanks and happy holidays

Maegan

xoxo