Yup! I went out with a banking analyst who is also an armed guard. Actually, I met him the first time before he was going to his armed guard job. Filled to the max with two guns and ammunition.....man, something about a guy with a gun, and two with blue eyes....irristable.
Date one, we went for some lunch. We spoke and everything was great. So? And he said, wow, you are everything you said in your profile and more. He was okay, not as good looking as his pix but he still had great eyes. His pix was from a few years ago,without a doubt. But he still was sexy. When lunch was over, I stood up and he was standing next to me. our lips touched...it was hot and I could hear him give a little moan. Great lips he said.
we walked around a store for a bit that was closing and when I stopped, his ammunition hit against his cock. Oh man, come on, don't do that. Innocently I turned around and said do what? I hit this thing...and I hit it again. Conveniently, it must have been sitting on his cock because he took a deep breath. Oh...what an opeming for me....let me see what this is...he was dying now and I opened up the ammunition..and smiled. Awwwww...you are such a great cock tease, its killing me!
He walked me to my car and then he kissed me. A long and passionate kiss, like two teenagers. I want to see you tomorrow...New Years Day. Can you come over? Hmmm...I can't sleep with you, its too soon (yes, trying a new approach here). I will try and behave he said. And so I decided it was okay.
I wrote about New Years already.....so I went over to his apartment, And I have to confess, I guess in some ways I am a little bit of a princess. He had given his wife everything in the divorce, he even seemed angry when he talked about it. The whole day he was saying how he wanted to help me change my locks, put up the pictures and make life easier (yeah I was getting sucked in even though he had a dump of an apartment). We went on the bed and just talked which of course lead to kissing, which lead to heavy petting which lead to me cumming so hard that the sheets were soaked. I was almost embarrassed...he had this technique with his hand that also hit my ass and went all the way to my gspot. i have to say, he was good. I didn't sleep with him but let's just say we both had happy endings.
His cock was bent...big but bent. Why does that happen to some men? It was fully erect but curved at the top almost like a left turn arrow traffic sign. Actually, the shape fit right down my throat. I didn't suck it long, I wasn't loving the cock but he was losing his mind when I sucked his cock. And as we both lyed there he said Man you have phenomenal oral motor skills...lol
We hung out, had lunch and then I left. I decided that I wasn't into him. He text once...I sent a quick text back and that was it. A week later, i haven't heard from him but that is okay. Except I wonder what I am doing wrong with men? I need to learn the singles rules. they are so different than the married but dating rules. I think when you are married and you first start dating its easier because you are just opening up. Here, I am used to lusting someone and going for it. I have to do the opposite, learn how to refrain from sexual contact. Which to me is ridiculous since i don't want marriage. I am beginning to think married men are truly what I need right now except I dom't want to fall in love.
So that was another frog....thrown back into the pond. concentrated a lot on me this week and it was actually refreshing and good for the soul. Having major construction done as well on the house. this is absolutely my final project, I can't take the mess!!!
So except for that technique he did with his hands which was quite impressive, I am glad he is gone!
3 comments:
What are you doing wrong?
well, let's see.
Don't fuck with the guy. You tried to behave, but failed.
Tease, kiss, no suckee-suckee first date, bad, bad.
Let it build. You jump in way too quickly, then you loose interest.
Oh, and why a bent cock?
It's a problem with one of the blood vessels, constricted blood flow.
You seemed to like it however.
BTW - I'd like it if you soaked my sheets and face, so there.
You've asked a few times about single guys and dating. Having been divorced 3 years now I agree with Clem in that IF you want to date aka be asked out by a man more then once then there can't be ANY degree of sex, not even the petting (which is actually sex after all) including be careful of the sexual teasing. Men are lead and think with their little head.
A single guy is selfish and can go from woman to woman like a buffet. It's really easy for them and the little head gets well fed. It's fun and satisfying. They can't stop the feeding, the searching. So you are not really of interest to them as a person.
So Cheri, you need to decide if you want to date OR you want the sex. If you want the fun of sex that's ok, but for attention a FWB situation with a married man works best. Single guys have no need for FWB, or even friends. Intimacy with a single guy can occur IF the two of you ever form a Friendship. My policy is that we have at least 5 real "go out and do something" dates and then we can TALK about having sex.
Just some thoughts.
I love her writing and all but she does confuse the heck out of me sometimes too.
Post a Comment