Happy New Year Everyone!!
Oh it has been one busy time of year. Lots of craziness going on. Two days before new years I was fearing new years. The thought that I was alone was sad. No babysitter, no man....sitting alone when the ball dropped....however, I've done it before.
Actually, after the initial fear of it, as it approached and arrived, I looked at it with excitement. It was going to be a new start and a new beginning to my life. My girlfriend came over and we drank champagne and ate Baskin Robbins out of the container with the big pink spoons and little hot dogs in the buns...there would be no new year kiss, no man...but I would survive.
And the ball dropped......and we toasted....and I was so happy that my phone started going crazy with the texts and calls. Mr. Security, Mr. Astronaut, Mr. Fireman, Mr. Policeman, Mr. Divorce Attorney, Mr. Porsche and this new guy I met last week (who by the way is gone already!! lol) All sent texts to wish me a happy new year. As well as some newbies on line. Mr. Policeman sent a pix of him working..it was cute. So a smile came to my face. No one man but a bunch of men remembered me.
I have some stories to tell you....very funny ones BUT I actually have a date tonight for a drink...a new meeting. Someone has to tell me how to act with men. Single men come on strong and then get scared and seem to retreat. They return two-three weeks later, but I have moved on thinking they were gone. Weird! I need a lesson in being single. But I guess I am psyched to know I don't need a lesson in sucking cock....because another one LOVED my mouth!! I have to stop sucking cocks! This one I didn't even like that much....
Wish me luck. and to all my friends.....A Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!!!! I feel this year is going to be GREAT!!!!!!! YEAH!!!
1 comment:
Good luck in finding the man who doesn't like oral sex, he must be out there somewhere :) I've never met him..
Secretia
Post a Comment