Monday, June 21, 2010

Mr. Astronaut....Dangerous!

There is not one person I know who knows me through the blog or knows me through life that would say Mr. Astronaut is good for me. I get it. I know it. But he is oozing with sexuality, his dangerous job, his amazing skills in bed, his wit, his total package.....I seem to not be able to resist. MY body reacts to the thought of him. I admit it, my body and mind have not been this reeling since the great days with Mystery Man. I find my walls down, my common sense out the window and I am basically a dog in heat.

It's been awhile since I updated whats been going on with him so I will give it to you in one sitting.

He was coming over to my house that night with Mr. Porsche (where I left off)...I was on the road coming home and he was going to meet me there. To my surprise, my kid had a fight with his girlfriend and made a miraculous showing at home. As Mr. Astronaut is minutes away I text him change in plans....abort mission, we have to find a parking lot. yes, I was dying for him, just blocks away, we had to find a spot. I needed to wrap my lips around that luscious cock. I am directing him to this private area that I know of.....left,left, right....as I am racing to the location.

for some reason when he blinks his lights my entire body begins to drip. I run to his car and jump in. Gotta tell you, he looked smokin. I rarily see him dressed up and he was coming from some kind of dinner. WOW, I was so turned on. I grabbed his face and said I need your cock. I felt his pants and well obviously he was anticipating my desire because he was harder than a rock. I opened his pants and his shirt because I love those muscles and went down on him. Sucking his cock like I have never sucked a cock before.....or as if it were going to be my last cock. Deep, deep....faster, slirping, moaning..... oh fuck, was all I could hear him say. Yes, when I get worked up and am into a cock.....oh, I can give good head.

The deeper I was going, he grabbed my hair and pushed my head down harder...and then I came up to suck his face before I finished him off. "I want to fuck you so bad".....he takes his hands on slips it down my pants, I am soaked. OH WOW...this is intense....I am moaning and returned down to suck his cock. I can hear him shouting some insanities and pulling tight on my hair and then he came in my mouth....i got up and licked my lips. Oh baby, you have fucking skills!

And I laid in his arms for a few seconds talking. Yeah, Mr. no cuddle was okay with my nails making circles on his chest and us just talking. I knew he had to go. the nice thing, he talks a little more freely now. He knows I know he is divorced, he talks about picking up his kids, he's opening up a little.

Here's the thing. With others (exception of Mr. Porsche and MM), I am a little refrained when I am with them. But with Mr. Astronaut....I go wild and he loves it. Another one of the frogs, I hold back a little. They will think I am a total freak! lol But with Mr. Astronaut, the freakier the better.

After this, he had gone away for two weeks, underground again, but when he returned....he sent me a note. I was in heat, I needed him. Two weeks was way too long. during this time, I spoke to my girlfriend again, a long talk about watching me blow him. she agreed it would be fun. she wants to use a vibrator. Only one rule, we don't want to see each other naked. So we are going to get creative

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheri,
Reads like he has your endorphin levels near the top.

When are you going write about your last encounter with Mr Porsche?
Pete