Wednesday, March 07, 2007

After Birthday Round Up

An uneventful birthday but just as I hit 42, a little glitch in health was waiting at the door. A female problem which I am hoping will not be a big deal. Of course, my mind wanderers thinking the worse. But hopefully it won't be....I am nervous though...I have no time for major drama in my life. I think we will all agree, I have enough.

My birthday turned out to be a Happy Day because of the Frogs! The hubby was sick and didn't even bother to wish me a Happy Birthday till 1PM and that was it. And you wonder why I can't stand him.

Thank you all for your birthday wishes..I can't tell you how they made me smile anf get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. We all love to be loved...and it felt good to hear a Happy Birthday!!

Tadpole, so sweet....right in there with wishing me a Happy Birthday and promising we would meet this week. Mr. Podcast, very busy but stilll managed to wish me a happy birthday a couple of times during the day. Springer left me a message. Divorce Attorney wanting to send me flowers (of course that is a no-no).... and then the unexpected call....You Win!

Yeah, I didn't expect that. He apologized and basically said he didn't call because he knew I was furious. He wanted to give me a couple of days to calm down. He said he had no reason for what he did. Ashley Madison is addicting. Hmmm....I can understand that statement. I certainly have done my share of browsing for new lovers even when I was with someone. IT is addicting.

I told him I wouldn't have cared if he had stayed up...but the lying deceit. Well he says he wants to try to win back my trust. I really missed you. I missed your voice, your laugh, your damn stupid jokes. I was miserable without you all week. I realized that I pushed away someone really great for stupidity. He even sent me a receipt of his Ashley cancellation.

So, I am not letting him back so easily. Realistically, I let him in like very few. I am not opening up that easily, but we are talking again. We will see where that gets us. And the big disappointment--the Fireman. He is so gone. Not even a call after all our talk about meeting this week. I can't bother. I just wanted to see what he looked like. Oh well!!

Gotta get to work.....Due to female problems, I will sexually be out of commission this week! Wow, talk about putting a damper on having an affair. It figures, you don't need a lot of accessories for an affair.....and the part that I need is out of commission. Well, of course, I can just please them ...now that's a thought.

1 comment:

Hale McKay said...

I hope the "problem" isn't too serious.

Out of commission 0nly a week ... that isn't so bad......

Especially for one who gets more ass than a toilet seat!

LOL!