Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Fairytale Every Little Girl Should Know (Adults Version)


I just got home...and this is what You Win! sent me in my email. It is hilarious in general. But now think about how much I was dying in that he doesn't even know about my blog, my Mr. Married Prince Charming Search or any Dysfunctional Frogs....part of me wishes I could tell him because it is way too funny....

I think I will read this to my daughter tonight

This is the fairy tale that should be read to all girls when they are little:


Once upon a time
~~~~~~~~
In a land far away,
~~~~~~~~
A beautiful, independent,
Self-assured princess
~~~~~~~~
Happened upon a frog as she sat
Contemplating ecological issues
On the shores of an unpolluted pond
In a verdant meadow near her castle.
~~~~~~~~
The frog hopped into the princess' lap
And said: " Elegant Lady,
I was once a handsome prince,
Until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.
~~~~~~~~
One kiss from you, however,
And I will turn back
Into the dapper, young prince that I am
~~~~~~~~
And then, my sweet, we can marry
~~~~~~~~
And set up housekeeping in your castle
~~~~~~~~
With my mother,
~~~~~~~~
Where you can prepare my meals,
~~~~~~~~
Clean my clothes, bear my children,
~~~~~~~~
And forever feel
Grateful and happy doing so. "
~~ ~~~~~~
That night,
~~~~~~~~
As the princess dined sumptuously
~~~~~~~~
On lightly sauteed frog legs
~~~~~~~~
Seasoned in a white wine
~~~~~~~
And onion cream sauce,
~~~~~~~~
She chuckled and thought to herself:
~~~~~~~~
I don't fuckin' think so.

4 comments:

Hale McKay said...

I had seen that before - and everytime I see it - it is hilarious!

Cheri said...

I agree darling~~ I was laughing so hard..so perfect dontchya think?! XOXO

Adam said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Was away for a week. Just came back in time to wish u a happy birthday.
My best wishes and positive prayers to you.
May you have the best year this 2007.
Be well and know that you are in my mind always.

Speakin' My Mind said...

What a classic fairy tale. I will have to read that to my little one tonight!