Mystery Man is making me so damn wet.....I was trying to stay away, I needed to feel wanted and then he starts to send these emails.....oh my.....I need his cock!!
I'm bending you over with your hands on the floor bracing your body so I can walk up behind you and get a deep penetration angle. I guide my stiff cock between your swollen lips slipping the head in and parting those lips. I slowly start to push myself deeper inside you, you push back wanting to feel my cock deeper inside your hot sticky walls. I pull the head of my cock out as you moan in protest and then ram it hard inside you before you know what's going on. Over and over I repeat this until your so worked up that your begging me to fuck you like an animal.
your legs are shaking as your still bent over, with my cock gliding in and out of that sweet golden tunnel.....I push your head down further so your head is now close to the floor which gives me more access and I'm able to plunge my cock even deeper inside you than before. As I continue pumping, I wet my finger in my mouth and slip it between your cheeks and slowly work my way to your tight ass, My fingers rub your hole and I work my thumb inside you while pumping away on that hot wet box of yours. You let out a little moan as I'm pumping both holes at once and you feel like your in another world......."
I can tell---his goal is to get me so worked up that I want to see him so badly and I don't care that I was feeling neglected this week.....It's working....
"Mmmm. yes I will have to show you...but first more food for thought...Your on your knees now facing away from me with you legs tucked under your stomach and your plump ass poised high in the air greeting me with a warm vertical smile. You reach back with your hands and spread your cheeks wide open revealing yourself to me. you look back at me with a devilish grin and with seething eyes and you tell me to "stick that throbbing cock of yours so deep inside my ass that I come just from thinking about how good it will feel as you pound away on me" I gently slide the head of my dick in your ass and you squeal in delight as I grab a hold your hips and pull you toward me slowly, inch by inch my cock is working it's way inside you, you clench your muscles when make my cock spasm inside you sending shivers down your spine......"
"YOU WIN!! ... I SURRENDER.....Do as you please to me!!" All of a sudden hearing him tell me that he wants me or misses me....seemed to fly out of the window. He refused to use those words but managed to make me not even care about them. Now he is goooood....
His final words to me tonight!!
"""My cock awaits your lips....both sets.....nite sexy devil!!"""""
Oh fuck....he pulled me in tonight....he mentally seduced me and managed to take me from being a PITA (and slightly cranky and bitching)--giving him a hard time to putty in his hands...
I strongly recommend that last line.....it was certainly the icing on the cake....
Guess I am meeting my mystery man tomorrow....
The New guy and I spoke today...and well....he seems to satisfy me mentally....I don't think he could do this to me....Mystery Man makes me damn wet and knows exactly how to manipulate me with his words. Well, I let him do it...I like it...
Off to bed....big day tomorrow....
3 comments:
I love it when i can turn a woman on with just written words.
I also like having it done to me.
Happy Thursday to you
Have fun sexy thang! :)
Take care
-scarlett
Hey Hank! Words are so intoxicating. They are the foreplay in life. Back them up with some action and you have a winning combination...YUM!
Scarlett--hey baby...so I couldn't let you be the only one having hot sex.... going to check now if you gave us all the details!!
Post a Comment