Q: What's the difference between mayonnaise and semen?
A: Mayonnaise isn't shot into your mouth at 30 MPH....
Aah!! Mystery Man has been a little busy but he sent me this surprise joke to make me laugh...
Somehow....he always seems to get my head spinning with visuals.....I flashback to sucking his cock in the room....making sure that I cover every inch...and satisfying ever desire he has...
I ask him...should I swallow or should we finger paint? I never seem to be able to wait--I always am impatient and want him inside of me before he cums. "decisions, decisions....let's do both so we don't have to decide"....
He's good....I was feeling great and then I felt played...he checked Ashley...I wondered if it was before or after my email. Rrrrrr....I hate that I feel so insecure about that. Who am I to talk? I am busy with a Surgeon and the new guy.....
The Surgeon is busy romancing me to meet. I have told him I don't have the time. Basically, I am not going to change me day even a nanosecond to accommodate you since your last escapade of not calling. So, I am going to hold off on a meeting.
Now, The New Guy.....I am not sure I mentioned him (and I am too lazy to go back and look tonight). He entertained me for the weekend....he sent me hs pix today and he is super hot. But there is something about him.....and as I am writing it I realize what it is.....he is controlling. He likes all his ducks lined up his way and perfect. Now that is a laugh...I am not that perfect girl...we all know that my life has become more and more dysfunctional. I cannot live up to what he wants in a girl....I have too much going on in my life.
Although he thinks I am perfect for him. He thinks I am beautiful, smart, witty and exciting. aaah! but the traits he won't be able to take are spontaneous, chaotic, insecure, independent and wild (compared to him). Truth is, I am not fit enough for him. All he talks about is the gym and working out and how you have to be disciplined. Hmmm.....I am mentrual, gained 6 lbs and feel like a fat blob this week.......yeah....not exactly feeling confident we are a match.
Now here is the big kicker....emotionally I wish I had met him a year ago. He has shared so much of himself and his life...never skipping a beat to tell me some deep stories. And not missing a beat to throw in that he isn't a Mystery Man. Yes, he knows about him. I made it known since I don't like to be deceptive. I certainly wasn't going to pretend my interest lied just with him right now.
I admit it, I can't open up. I can't let him in right now to my deep, dark secrets. I need to keep that wall up for awhile especially until I know he is a possible frog. Oh man, here's a man who wants to get to my soul (what I think I wanted) and I do not want someone fishing around there right now. Yeah, I want to know more about him but I want to remain a little mysterious....what a tangled web I live in!!!
And then there is another, I have been sharing fantasies with....a special friend I met through blogger....very yummy!!
3 comments:
Sorry about the bad link for that site for storing sex toys.
Here's two ways to be safe:
Organize Sex Toys.
If that doesn't work use:
www.homemade-sex-toys.com
and then on the left green sidebar
click on "Organize your sex toys."
You will also note that there is a lot of "interesting" and juicy stuff on there.
You make a good point that I don't always see addressed.
You meet someone who is wickedly wonderful -- but you still go back and check Ashley Madison or Sugar Daddy after your tryst. Is that in bad taste?
We have all seen it -- that hot lover of ours back on the internet trolling through profiles(last visit: 3 hours ago). Of course, the only reason we are aware of it is because We are back on the site ourselves!
It kind of hurts, but shouldn't we expect that?
Dr. Pepper...that is the million dollar question. It does hurt...what is proper etiquette? Hmmm....I was dying with laughter with the 3 hours ago...it stabs like a knife when you see it.
I guess its the old, what is in the person's intentions when they go and you really don't know. Are they just curious but happy with what they have OR are they looking for something better. That's where the hurt comes in....
Aah...so tangled....XXOOXXOO
Post a Comment