I love the sunshine, the warmth, the beautiful day....I swear that I should lived in a warm client my whole life. It energizes me and makes me smile...ironically, I was born in a warm state (I wonder if that has anything to do with my desire to live in warmth).
I was browsing the internet and went into the horoscopes and then the Feng Shui section. Most people are either totally closed to it (its bullshit) or a part of them believes...I am a believer....far from a diehard but I do believe....My horoscope today:
You're facing a big choice, but it's not that hard, really -- only one possibility really feels right to you. That's not to say that it's going to be easy once you've made the call, but at least you're certain
Wow, did that sum up the turmoil or what?
I moved into the next section...Feng Shui...I don't know if I ever told you this story....
For years, this bright red robin would come to my house....sit on my deck..I would call it my robin..everyone knew how I loved that robin. One day, my son was in the back yard with his friend...pitching and playing catch and the damn robin flew in their path and they killed it. I came home and everyone was scared to death to tell me about the dead robin. I was sooooo upset. We actually buried him...poor thing...he was sooo beautiful...I had never seen a bird so red.
Well recently there has been a new bird....oh his red isn't as close to the last bird but he does have a red breast. And he has been coming by for a while now...
I read the Feng Shui section today....that red birds are there to bring you luck...that its a sign...so I am thrilled that a somewhat red bird is back...but the fact that he is only a little red...does that mean I only get a little luck?
Happy Mother's Day! And men...Treat your mom, your wife especially wonderful today!! Hey, did you read the What are you worth salaries? A job position as a mother with all that they do should pay between $100,000-$160,000 a year. So spend the bucks today and make them feel special (look how much a year you will be saving for such a small investment).
2 comments:
Yes that means your luck is fixin' to change! What a great sign! And, sometimes the most beautiful gifts don't come to you my dear!wrapped in the prettiest paper!!
Breakfast in bed for my wife, and a day of whatever she wants! Happy Mothers Day
YEAH!!! I hope you are right!! And good job with the breakfast in bed....
Post a Comment