Friday, September 04, 2009

Very Raw and Deviant Sex

Mr Porsche and I haven't seen each other in almost a month. I was beginning to give up on us. He called this morning and surprised me. Wanted to see if I was available. we met at our regular place and quite frankly the sex was wild today. So do I sound like I am complaining? Well, let's just say when he is hard, he is big and we had a lot of anal sex. With me, my butt is so tight....so it takes some time and lube....let's just say...I am very sore in many areas tonight.

Did I orgasm? Over and over and over again. Amazing how I never orgasmed just 5 years ago and now I am an orgasm machine! he bought three new toys..the sex was so wild, I broke two of them...lol These rockets were amazing....loved them. And these other toys were pretty hot too. I lost track. Let's just say I was like a fish out of water....thrashing on the bed. And the more I would cum, the more he would keep going that I had to beg to stop.

So why would a woman not be so happy? It was different today. I didn't feel that closeness that I feel to him. Actually, there was no connection, it was raw sex today. Which is fine and maybe just what I needed. so much so that I jumped up after and he said "hey, no cuddling?" Nah, today cuddling just doesn't fit. He laughed but then I felt bad in a way...so I ran back and jumped on him and he started to laugh. First time, it really just felt like sex. And then there is the kissing thing. He would rather not kiss passionately. Bothers me to no end....oh we kiss alot but its not sensual. He has the pretty woman thing going on I think. The if you kiss, its more than sex.

I swear today he had the devil in him. I love him hypnotizing me and after sex in various positions...it kept getting rougher and more deviant. A lot of ass action today because I think he was trying to push my limits. Well he found my limit today. I do not like his cock in my mouth after he has been up my ass. (OOPS...I assumed you knew that I always use protective sex..so there was a condom that he ripped off first) There is no way to say that except straight out. And now he knew that as I squirmed away from his cock and he loved that and forced me down and stuck his cock in my mouth and then he sat on my face....he was holding me down....testing my limits and he found it. Afterwards, I grabbed his face and started to kiss him like no tomorrow....reminding him exactly where my mouth had just been...he just laughed...

Actually, the anal was accompanied with some ass slapping and my hair being pulled. timing is everything and that was good timing. once I am able to relax and his cock is sliding deep inside my ass---I get really into it. I get into the ass slapping at that point. Right now, I am not so sure since it still hurts.

So we had a good time. We barely talked today...I guess we had to make up for lost sex time. And I have mixed feelings about today. He called me on the way home....he had a great time...I knew he did. He sometimes looks at me....and it makes me smile. He gets a twinkle in his eye at times. He so wants to please me at times....and of course, he also likes to see my limits. I did tell him that it was raw today..he said I hope I wasn't too tough on you. I said no....but today he was a little too deviant. its fun sometimes but I like regular, wild sex too! I guess when you had an excellent sexual partner that you connected with on so many different levels, its sometimes hard to find that again (I will not say who I am talking about...)

I did go an Ashley Madison again last night. Just as I said to my girlfriend on the IM..it seems like there is no one on here for me...I found four new men. It was weird. We started some conversations and there are two I really like. One is single...and Mr. Security and I spoke today again. We have a nice friendship now. He called me as I was waiting for Mr. Porsche. I am glad I can be there for him.

And then after sex, I ran to have dinner with my girlfriends. Seven of us. And once again, there's no way to say it. Most already knew. I find the best way is to wait for dessert and the check and then just blurt it out. "I'm getting divorced". No one is surprised....lol A quick discussion on how they all can't wait to live through me and I should tell them all about my new boyfriends (one of the girls knows my life and knew I had just been with Mr. P-, so she was just smiling at me and giggling). "Yeah, I can't wait to start dating again." Actually, I know I have had my share but I think its going to be different and weird that it will now be permissable....lol

Off to bed..enjoy your weekend.

And Hale, glad you are back and ok....I was thinking about you last week and wondering about you. Kev-thanks for your concern!! And Rainy---your email got erased last night so write me again!!!!!!! Nite

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri, do you know how harmful it is from anal to vagina sex is? Do you not know? You must know.

I think that is disgusting (I love anal sex) but would Mr. P love a dick shoved in his mouth after being in an ass? I doubt he would.

Brings back a little old time Mystery Man shenagans..Remember?

Is that what you want? Cheri, you're an intelligent woman. If any man force his cock in my mouth after in my ass it would be bye bye sucka...You might want to get checked out and fast...

Anonymous said...

Nice post.

Glad you had a fun time.

Cheri said...

Anonymous...I realized that I left out the condom that did exist during anal which he did take off . I don't do unprotected sex. But I still agree with you...I am not happy at all about what went down.

And as for Mystery Man...he has chosen to not return...I think we all know, I would want just him as a play toy and i would be happy right now. sigh.

Anonymous said...

I guess he really did find your limits this time, and maybe you feel like he didn't respect them. I'm glad you cleared up that bit about the condom! You sound confused in your own mind about whether you enjoyed the time you had - as you say it's good to regular wild sex, too!

Ffs said...

Cheri, good that you had your sexual needs fulfilled but it is clear that you and Mr Porsche are drifting apart ( even in A Rendezvous In The Safari Room).. you even were going to skip the cuddling .. better have a stand-by frog for the day when Mr Porsche disappears..
about the sex .. it is good he gives you multiple orgasms but he is at the same time chipping away at your will power.. for you it's novelty and pushing your limits but for him it's more about control .. he is taking you down the D/s road .. question is will you fully submit, wear his collar and call him Master (as he has tried to make you do a few times before.. maybe even this time tho you don't mention it).. personally i think you will resist and not submit... which sadly will make Mr Porsche go look for more submissive females. But good for you.
about the ass to mouth.. i was wondering too (on one occasion i think you let Mr P enter your ass without a condom) if it was on or off but glad that you played safe .. not that i find it 'disgusting' as anonymous does..(agree about ass to pussy, it's a no no).. it's just a question of hygiene.. i wouldn't hesitate to lick and suck whipped cream from a well cleaned asshole.. it's just one more step from analingus.. did i say some people find anal sex disgusting and dirty?
I don't think Mr Porche would enjoy 'a dick shoved in his mouth' ..lol.. but maybe Cheri can try make him suck her finger after sliding it up his ass and see his reaction..(lol would a sub do that to her D?)... kissing him after he made her suck his cock was brilliant .. lol .. and we are not talking about 'force' either .. it's all consensual..
Question to Cheri.. you now and then give Mr Porche a rim job.. but you never mentioned him giving you one.. it was one of your fantasies with Chris 'And then, his tongue lowers. He now has his tongue in my anal. Giving me a rimming that I never imagined would make me climax like it is'.. but it never happened ... did it ever happen with Mr Porsche? ..
lol.. sorry this is turning out into a long comment .. have a good w/e
xoxoxo Ffs