Talking to as many as 6 guys regularly and I have gotten laid once in the last six weeks. I would think that six would be enough to get laid, don't you? I admit that I have been staying off of Ashley Madison until my marital situation was done. I do miss the browsing and the searching for hotties. That special one to make me go wild!
Against all better judgment, I have been talking to Mr. Astronaut regularly. He actually has been entertaining and supportive. His funny sense of humor cracks me up. I actually love that I can IM him in the middle of the night and he will roll over and answer me even if he is sleeping. Actually, its fun to wake him and make him all hot and hard. Last night, I texted him and asked him if his cock was hard? Was he thinking of me and if I were there, I would reach over while he was sleeping and spoon him and grab for his cock. Until I could entice him to wake up and roll over to have wild sex with me. I knew he was half asleep, he texted me back....you are so fucking hot!! Even in my sleep, you can take my limp cock and make it stand to erection. Mmmmmm, I can't wait to do you!
Oh promises, promises. LOL
Throughout my life when I broke up with a boyfriend, I went on a materialistic spending spree. A divorce? My oh my, what the hell would fulfill my needs to pacify me? the last boyfriend, i had bought a car. Well this time, I hope the spree is over. I went to my favorite place...this little area in the city where you can get knock offs of all the designer bags, sunglasses and jewelry at ridiculous prices. Now there are the regular things they sell and then there are the back rooms and hidden draws. How I love to find the back doors. lol Actually, they take a look at me and they somehow know I am backdoor material. Aaah....and boy did I do some Gucci, Coach and Tiffany & Co damage this weekend.
And then there are the changes I am doing to the house. knocking down a wall, new floors, couches, deck, a media room. Thankfully that stuff I have been able to figure out sources to pay for it. Don't ask but I promise its legal.
Aaahh..the four post bed. I decided to downsize...A Queen bed. Truth is I have slept on the end for so long that I don't even need a full. So a King would be huge. And quite frankly, if I was going to have someone in my bed....I would want to be close to them and entwined in their body...so the King doesn't seem as necessary. Of course, the 100 lb dog usually takes up the whole bed.
Sex? I am yearning for it really bad this week. I do have a feeling that by the time I am able to get it....it will be that time of the month. what a vicious cycle!
5 comments:
seems you are falling for Mr. A and will be soon cooking him his fav meal.. better read your post of aug 7 before you fuck him .. there are so many hot frogs out there.. happy hunting..
xoxoxo
Ffs
I am dying to know where I can get good faux designer bags and jewelry. Please tell!
I love your style of waking up guys in the middle of night. I would love to be woken up like that. However, don't think I fancy a hard on for no reason when I wouldn't be arsed to wank.
Keep the posts coming. They are awesome and I'm really enjoying this new community that I feel I belong to.
Mr. Passion
http://memoriesofdangerousliasons.blogspot.com
waiting for ... "So as for a pix of my pussy. Its going to have to wait till next week. I will post it as a celebration of the separation signing. the Cher's Clit Celebration pix....lol" .... ;-)
xoxox
Ffs
Well, get out the young Jack Rabbit vibrator and get him drunk. He's pretty hungry when he's drinking. His twin brother is going on a date with me right now.
Secretia
Post a Comment