So what is it that I attract bad boys. Oh he's a smart man, he pulled me in by saying he was looking for a smart, sweet girl who was independent yet would allow a man to spoil her. A best friend, a lover, a confidante.
SUCKER WORDS!! It all came out, he is a player. Dating 22 year olds, flying girls in from out of state, picking girls up all the time...I was fooled because we were on the phone this past few weeks every night.
He admitted tonight that he has to be with a model. He loves model types so the man who claimed looks meant very little is actually a man whore. Last night a woman flew in just to see him. I said that's ok I got laid this week too. He was bugging that i got laid on the day we were suppose to meet. TOUCHE!!
I told him tonight on the phone we were not meant to be together. I am not what he is looking for and he is not what I am looking for. That it's a waste of both our time. He didn't like that....well its the truth. I am not going to worry about each little imperfection on my body. He's rather not have sex he claims than have a girl that doesn't 100% turn him on. I can't be so self conscious....he's not for me.
But we are great as people on the phone. The conversation flows, we both admitted that we are good on a mental level. And once again, we managed to have amazing phone sex. timing it that we both came. It's hot...
It amazes me how vanilla he is. Nothing out of the ordinary and he dies when he hears that I love to give a great blow job. It makes him nuts.
He begged me to meet him out tomorrow night. I said no, I don't want to meet you. Now its driving him nuts. But I have to say, I am glad that we had the conversation tonight. I mean this man would buy a Russian bride and be okay with that. He is not for me...but he does turn me on. Oh well, back to the drawing board.
1 comment:
self-centered loser.
dump him
Post a Comment