Monday, July 05, 2010

Single Men? What's The Deal With Them?

I have decided tonight that I can't date single men without children. Granted we are technically both single BUT I honestly have more in common with a married man than a single man. Single men seem to just keep adding necessaries to their list until they have a person that is not even real. Truth is, I can't keep up with all their must be's. it's insane.

the latest guy, I like him. He's got so many positive attributes but I can't meet his standards. We have been talking every night until 2AM. we started having phone sex. Oh he loves teasing me, telling me he is going to put his cock in and then pull it out. Tease me.....super hot.

Now here's the thing about him. He seems sweet, he is funny, we have great conversation but he doesn't want to meet me. He likes me and he says he's afraid we will meet and that it won't be a match and bey extremely disappointing at this point. Are we a match? I don't think so sadly. Oh he is for me but I don't think I am for him. Curvy doesn't seem to be his look according to the amazing girls on his site. Another thing I noticed, his tolerance level is zero. Although after a little discussion that didn't go his way--he did call me back. I don't think our stubborness is going to work in either of our favors.

Another problem,he has this crew. A bunch of guys that hang out together. He seems to have plans with the crew almost every day. I don't think he has time to meet me. Last night, he was coming to my area. He was going to this new, hot lounge. Total single environment and I didn't think that was conducive to us meeting. I was nervous as it is...all the plastic surgery in this hot spot, tight asses, new boobs....not what I would call a good meet. So I made other plans to go meet my friends in the city. He was upset that I made the plans so I said I would leave early and meet him outside of that environment.

Turns out the place was all outdoors and it was super hot. He texted me he was leaving. Grrrr....I was a baby and pouted. Stupiditly We ended talking a little today but I left a message and he didn't call me back. I am sitting on it, not going to push it at all.

No comments: