Saturday, September 17, 2005

An Addiction To Cheating..How It Began

Married But Looking
So I was looking helping a single friend out by helping her look online in the personals ads. And I came across a chat room for Married But Looking...hmmm! What is that?!? Of course, I had to sneak peak! It wasn't my scene...when you asked for a pix, they sent a pix of a penis. I guarantee it wasn't even their penis, it was some porno star who was 11 inches long and 6 inches thick. Okay maybe not 6 inches thick but certainly a circumference of 4 inches.

So I did a search and found a few sites just for married people looking for other married people! A world of lonely, married people looking for that special spark that I was looking for too. In order to see what is going on, you have to submit a profile...and so I did. And....well...that's where the addiction began. After one day, I got 20 responses from men! Professional men, sexy men who were also looking for that spark, that connection. Before, I knew it, I was checking the site hourly...with more and more men flying leaving messages...This was more action than I got when I was single AND I haven't left my computer screen! So that's how the addiction began...and I entered the world of Cheaters....A Secret Lovers Lane!!

1 comment:

Sandman said...

My journey began at a message board. I would post about various desires and chat with whoever responded. As luck would have it I really hit it off with one woman in particular. Soon we were emailing each other every day and doing private chat. Eventually we talked on the phone, sharing our deepest needs and desires on every subject we could think of. The feeling we were both getting was way beyond that of sexual need. I cared for her deeply.
It all came together when we shared a hotel room. I never knew sex could feel like that. I never knew I could care that much for someone beyond the initial infatuation. I felt totally as one with her, mind and body. I was the one who said those 3 magic words and she got scared. I seem to do that a lot to women; one reason I find it difficult to give myself totally to any other woman.
But when the dust settled I knew that what I had at home was not love at all and never really was.

I enjoy your site and have linked to it at mine. This is an issue that needs to be discussed.