So here I am..in the Blog World. I'm not a college student, I'm not a techie so who am I? I'm a mom, a wife, an active member of the community, I am your neighbor next door. See me in the supermarket, see me at work....I am the "perfect" person. The grass always looks greener in your neighbors yard doesn't it?
Well, I have a secret......I'm tired! I am tired of it all....my marriage is barily on life support. He loves me or should I say he loves that I take care of everything. But I am now 40! A midlife crisis...actually yes! I feel like a trapped rat in this marriage. So, I need to escape. Realistically, I can't. Way too complicated....so I found the Internet. I found a world of "married but looking". I've been introduced to a whole new world of friends. Friends with hot fringe benefits....so this blog...its about my secret lovers lane.... Its about the secret life I lead. So I hope you enjoy my secret journal. Who am I? I am your neighbor, I am a PTA mom, I am a sports mom.....I am sitting right next to you at the next community gathering.....you would never know!!
No comments:
Post a Comment