Sunday, September 25, 2005

Starring: My Soul Mate and Buddy

Have you ever found someone that you feel such a strong connection? Not just lust but a real mental connection. Someone who you can talk to for hours and hours and still not cover everything you have in common with them. Someone who is interested in the same offbeat things that are you interested in... someone who knows your thought and finishes your sentences. Someone who, everyday you just find you have more and more in common. Someone who you would trust 100% and enjoy experimenting sexually with because it would feel just so right...well I found that person online. He's My Soulmate and he's my Buddy! Another time, another place...it would be the perfect connection...but right now, its something neither one of us know how to handle. We've actually met only once...I have never felt such balance and such peace in someones arms. He was able to take all the worries and responsibilities and make them feel like it will be okay..like they were miles and miles away. A feeling I can't remember feeling in a long, long time (if not forever).

So, we have this connection....we've decided just to be friends and podcast together. The frustration of us not having time for eachother turns into fighting. Since we can't love, I find that we turn the sexual frustration into anger. But even our fights are offbeat and funny! So that's it...My Soulmate, My Buddy. I will never find someone like him but that's okay....what we have is so special. We've considered just having wild and intense sex to relieve this connection... Ever hear of the shot heard around the world? I can guarantee our connection would be the orgasm heard around the world! So if you hear an unexplanable orgasmic sound one afternoon...you can think....that must have been Crazy Cheri and her soulmate!
You'll be hearing a lot more about him and I'll let you know when our podcast is up and running! If you want to be informed when we are podcasting...drop me a line and I will gladly email you with the info!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me get this straightt. You have an amazing connection, you enjoy eachother, you are friends, could work as the best lovers? Your not fucking eachother? re-think it man or you'll both be sorry.

Anonymous said...

A podcast sounds hysterical. Love your blog!! I'll keep checking back for the announcement. And your website was very cool and funny!

Anonymous said...

bottom line... guys can only resist a womans sexual advances for so long. If you want him, keep up the sexual heat and he will eventually give in. I'm sure his dick has more brains than his other head.