Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm Back

Wow! That's all I can say is WOW!! I had the most amazing weekend.....the party was unbelievable. It was a huge success. I drank way too much...way too much but I deserved it!

So now, back to reality. Funny how reality just sits there and waits for you. So now what? What do I do? I have been buried in this party for a month now. Concentrating on the arrangements. And today, there sat reality. It waited for me on the shelf.

So, now what? I kept asking myself over and over. I can't leave yet I am unhappy in my marriage. Do I continue to live this way? As I was contemplating my next move--my husband did something so damn stupid. The man has a job one night a week....and he didn't show up tonight. I thought he was dead because he had called me saying he was going straight to work from dropping my son off at a sporting event. The man ---stayed to watch my son play instead of going to work. An ass? To me its inconceivable that he would jeopardize the only way he brings in money---

So I honestly took that as a sign from above. It's time to start my plan. It's time to figure out what I want to do with my life. Because being married to him is not the answer. AND--I don't feel guilty. He's not the man I married--I don't even know who he is. Actually, it's time to return to me. It's time to figure out a way to support my family without him AND concentrate on me again. I have always been independent. I've always been resourceful. So tomorrow is another day...my goal-- do it on my own. So until tomorrow!!

I',m back....yeah!! And well, you know me....while I haven't had time to write, there are a few new frogs!!! lol Update tomorrow! Sweet Wet Dreams

2 comments:

Percy said...

you are planning this big party... and you still up finding some frogs!

LOL you are amazing...

Hale McKay said...

That sure must have been one hell of a party if you managed to find some frogs.