
As I climaxed, I noticed Mr. Prize was watching me....enjoying the look on my face of total fulfillment. Enjoying watching my body contract...he was getting a thrill out of giving me such a thrill.
Now as a pleaser, it was strange to just lie there and allow someone to do all the work. Gotta tell you, it was a great feeling. Two orgasms back to back. One from him eating me out and the other from his fingers inside of me and in my ass. I decided, I was going to let him be in charge. Now he was the Pro here, I was just going to allow him to take my body to places its never been.
However, I needed to give a little. So I got up and knelt in front of him. Both of us on our knees, kissing intensely and then I worked my way down his body. It was my turn to please him now.
Slowly I licked the tip of his cock...yum. I wanted more so I took the whole thing in my mouth. Starting to swell, I decided to push him on the bed. Sucking his cock with idetermination to make that baby hard and stiff....using my hand to fondle his balls and the other to give the small part of his cock that didn't fit into my mouth a hand job. He loved it.
I love when a man moans (when it is truly a real moan). I love when a man lets you know what he likes. nothing is more pleasurable to a pleaser. I looked up to watch him watching me. A sweet smile and caring in those deep eyes. I felt like a little girl, and he was my teacher. Making him nice and hard, I worked my way back up his body "I want you inside of me" I whispered in his ear. He was more than happy to fulfill my request.
The condom is on and he is ready for entry. Yum!! this man knows how to pump and reach that special G spot inside. I could feel my body start to reach an orgasmic state. This man knew how to get me to the point of no return. Wanting to cum at the same time, I held out until he was
ready....thrusting faster and faster...I could see in his face that he was ready...and we both came at the same time. Both of us letting out a cry...Yum. Exhausted we collapsed.
Now what is nice about having someone you can relate to is that now we just laid there and talked. Talked about what just happened (feeling comfortable enough to have an open and candid conversation). Talked about the day..he just held me in his arms as I played gently with his cock....kind of just a loving touch.
A little break...a little talk and now it was time for the next session....
Now as a pleaser, it was strange to just lie there and allow someone to do all the work. Gotta tell you, it was a great feeling. Two orgasms back to back. One from him eating me out and the other from his fingers inside of me and in my ass. I decided, I was going to let him be in charge. Now he was the Pro here, I was just going to allow him to take my body to places its never been.
However, I needed to give a little. So I got up and knelt in front of him. Both of us on our knees, kissing intensely and then I worked my way down his body. It was my turn to please him now.
Slowly I licked the tip of his cock...yum. I wanted more so I took the whole thing in my mouth. Starting to swell, I decided to push him on the bed. Sucking his cock with idetermination to make that baby hard and stiff....using my hand to fondle his balls and the other to give the small part of his cock that didn't fit into my mouth a hand job. He loved it.
I love when a man moans (when it is truly a real moan). I love when a man lets you know what he likes. nothing is more pleasurable to a pleaser. I looked up to watch him watching me. A sweet smile and caring in those deep eyes. I felt like a little girl, and he was my teacher. Making him nice and hard, I worked my way back up his body "I want you inside of me" I whispered in his ear. He was more than happy to fulfill my request.The condom is on and he is ready for entry. Yum!! this man knows how to pump and reach that special G spot inside. I could feel my body start to reach an orgasmic state. This man knew how to get me to the point of no return. Wanting to cum at the same time, I held out until he was
ready....thrusting faster and faster...I could see in his face that he was ready...and we both came at the same time. Both of us letting out a cry...Yum. Exhausted we collapsed.Now what is nice about having someone you can relate to is that now we just laid there and talked. Talked about what just happened (feeling comfortable enough to have an open and candid conversation). Talked about the day..he just held me in his arms as I played gently with his cock....kind of just a loving touch.
A little break...a little talk and now it was time for the next session....
4 comments:
Wow, seems like he might be the perfect lover :-)
Glad you are happy Cheri, been a long time coming.
All I can say - - wow! Hot stuff!!
Re: Your coments at my site - I am imaging you with a wrap-around skirt and no underwear - that is leaving me with a dangling participle for sure!
I can feel your joy coming through. You have found a match....
i love this one. how you say you felt like a little girl. it makes us feel the opposite and so manly to have a feminine creature sucking and looking up at us. it't the best!
Post a Comment