So what is the difference between not telling someone something and lying to them? IS there a difference?
I don't think so. It's deception. It's not being 100% honest. Yet it amazes me how people don't see that has lying.
I don't trust many people. Actually, there are few that I open my heart to and bear my soul. Yeah, I do to all of you but the difference is that there is no expectations from my blog. You are my diary. You are my notebook of my life.
How many times have I said over and over that the worst thing for me is for someone to mislead me. Over and over I have said how that is my husband' MO. Never telling the whole truth. That is what makes me more nuts than anything in the world. Someone to purposefully not tell me something. And then the world wonders why I have problem with trusting men. Hmmm....let's see because most of them have deceived me with their nondisclosures.
Mr. Prize and I had what I thought was a really special friendship. I told him everything, I let him read my blog...I really opened up to him. I had no secrets...I let him inside as a close friend, a confidant. I opened up to him...I let him come close to me.
Numerous times I asked him how his Ashley search was going. No one was his response. Really? No one there. Nope was his answer...ALWAYS. So tonight he tells me about someone that he has corresponded back and forth with for awhile. And now he told me because it was over. Interesting. She never existed before?
So the idiot that I am....he asks me are you chatting with someone? And I tell him. I don't keep any secrets...I open the door to my soul. Yet, he lies. It's not the act of what he did (he certainly has every right to talk to woman and meet them) but I thought we were friends. I thought we shared....at least I was sharing. He was lying.
So once again I feel like a total idiot. Its not the situation, its more the fact that when someone deceives you on something so small and stupid....you then seem to question everything that they say. What other little 1/2 truths have you told. Did you not tell me because you figured you would wait to see if this turned out to be a consummated affair (and then let me know then)? Meanwhile, you are knowing my every chat with others.
I hate feeling like this. I hate the fact that I trusted him and believed how special our friendship was. I guess its not as special as I thought. I thought we connected as friends....I loved our conversations, I loved his honesty and openness....he had qualities that I didn't see in others. I really thought he was different.
Live and learn isn't that what they say!!
Well Mr. Springer invited me over for breakfast tomorrow morning. Ummm...I'm the breakfast actually. At least he doesn't pretend....the cards are out on the table with him. I'm horny, your horny lets be horny together. He's not getting into my soul and he;s not getting into my head...just my pussy if I let him. That's it. PURE LUSTFUL SEX!!
Hmmm...I was going to say no. But a morning of lust sounds like it has potential right now. Anyone for some 69 for breakfast??
2 comments:
You describe the perfect morning...
soft, juicy...using the tongue....
getting the morning energy going... then that uber-relaxed, uber satisfied feeling that lasts most of the day. morning sex really sets the stage for a good day.
Mmmmmmm! 69. Breakfast of Champions! :)
Joe
Post a Comment