Tonight, I decided to look back at my blog. What was happening with me a year ago. WOW, things were so different yet so much the same. I was so into Soulmate Chris and now I can barily remember our connection. I was getting over Computer Man (my first kiss, my first attraction, my first handjob outside of my marriage!) Okay, I can't help but giggle. I never expected there would have been so many cocks since! I mean I was looking for one guy for an affair and I don't want to think about the number of cocks I have held in my hand (or had in my mouth). Not what I had anticipated...such a naive girl I was!!
It kind of bothers me that I just haven't found one person to have a healthy affair with. It seemed so simple. I like you, you like me--we have an affair that lasts for a bit. We aren't expecting a lot from each other so we just enjoy each other. Hmmmm...guess life is not that simple.
Met a guy online today (are you surprised?!) and actually found two other egotistical men.
One guy was kind of dark. Very intense. Can you feel a coldness and intenseness from an email? I kind of felt it with him. He trusted no one. We were going back and forth for a few days and finally i said do you have a pix. Send me yours. And what about yours? "I can tell that we would really be into each other if we met. We would get to know each other and we would be extremely hot together. But we both can't get passed this pix thing and trust each other so this can only mean one of two things that you won't send a pix. I don't think it will work then." Woooowww!! He was so deep. Anyway, I wrote back--one of two things? Hey guy, you gotta trust a little in this. So what could those one of two things be. That I am a dog I figured was one (woof-I wrote) what is the other? Weird dude.....
Second guy.....chit and chatted back and forth. He said can we talk. I said "I can't talk now, send me your number and I will call you". Didn't hear from him...guess he didn't like that Ididn't want to give him my number and I was not jumping to talk to him. Way too funny. This guy has about 6 smiley faces. And you know the statistics.....for every person who bothers to comment there are usually 10 that didn't take the time. What a strange group of dudes!!
And finally--the newest one. Not sure. He seems normal. (LOL) I'll report on him tomorrow. We exchanged emails, pix and even phone numbers. wow!! Actually, he is open and doesn't seem to have any major hangups with talking and sharing himself. We'll see. Strange thing is that he doesn't have children. Him and his wife were unable to (sad story there about twins). Anyway, I guess I was surprised that he was still in his marriage. He stays for the guilt of no children. Interesting. I guess we all have our shit huh?
3 comments:
Love your blog...so much going on.
By the way, I give great IM...no smileys though.
Hey Don! Thanks for stopping by..wow, I give good IM too!!! but I gotta have those smileys!! XOXO
I can relate to your search for a healthy affair.... seems almost like an oximoron.
James
Post a Comment