
Well this is a classic.....I was putting some stuff away in my drawers (okay, I was hiding some body dust stuff that I was hoping to use one day with a lover) when a mirror was leaning up against the drawer (yes, the mirror I asked the hubby to fix the base 100 times) AND the mirror fell towards the bed and SHATTERED into a million pieces!! Did I happen to mention also that it was my Anniversary??!!
I used to believe in all the superstitions (I guess I try not to let black cats cross my path or even walk under ladders)....BUT I just started to laugh and laugh and laugh!! SO what will it be--7 years of bad luck?!? Or did it shatter my soul?? A soul which already has all these cracks in it anyway. Well I looked for ways to counteract this shattering and most you have to do the second you break it (like turn counter clockwise three times) how the fuck are you suppose to know to do that? Well that's not fair. Throw salt over your shoulder three times (okay, I'll do that one) and bury the mirror in the moonlight. So I'll be out there tonight burying a piece of the mirror-- JUST IN CASE!To celebrate our Anniversary...we went out to dinner with friends. Actually, it was fun. But ironically when they brought the sparkled candle over...my husband was busy on the phone with
another sport's father discussing the trip they were going on tonight for my son's sporting event.How ironic...he is gone and I am there alone with three waiters singing Happy Anniversary. I just looked at my girlfriend and we both starting laughing out of control. She knew exactly what I was thinking. (Poor waitress went back in the kitchen and re-played it again 10 minutes later). I didn't even mention it to my husband, he couldn't have known she was coming over BUT it was funny.
I gotta tell ya...I've been so feeling so alone lately. And I'm not, I'm surrounded by people all day. But its an inner loneliness....that void is there and as deep as ever. Having an affair (or just a rendezvous) is similiar to an addiction to drugs. The anticipation, the actual fucking of someones brains out with such passion---is a high that is just soooo addicting. The desire to be entwined with someone, sucking on their cock, that moment of orgasm..... I JUST WANT IT!! I CRAVE IT!! I FANTASIZE ABOUT IT!!
Dysfunctional Frog Update:
Smiley is gone. I can't figure out what his deal was. We met, it was hot. He called after saying how into me he was. We had a couple of convos (that honking on that road) and that was it. Things were really great---but he would never commit to an exact next meeting. Well, I am not into the games--I sent him a note saying it was great meeting him...and good luck in your search. Totally leaving it on good terms. Hey, here is a guy who has six smileys on Ashley Madison ...I think he is more addicted than me. He's having woman juggling problems!!
Mr. Prize- he apologized, he was sincere. But I don't think he really understood why I was upset. Hard if I have a trust issue with someone (Especially when the basis of me allowing him to show me new and unique sexual things--really relies on trusting that person to take you into the unknown). I think I am not going to call, he knows where to find me. He's busy on Ashley as well.
Mr. Springer--I'm hoping to meet with him this week. Being breakfast has just been such a hot thought...fantasizing about it all week. We will see...he's a pure sex guy. Although, ironically, we talk and talk and talk about our lives and our day....we make each other laugh every day. It's nice. He says I am crazy but he loves my wildness. "I keep thinking about your damn lips". The Cheri lips sucked him in!! lol
My profile is back up on Ashley Madison and Married Secrets. We will see what happens with that.
1 comment:
A belated Happy Anniversary, Cheri.
Post a Comment