Thursday, October 12, 2006

Meeting MR. Kodak- The Dead Kiss


Oops! Pressed the publish button and didn't finish...so I will finish now!


The kiss was dead. Actually I never realized (and guessed I forgot) how bad of a kisser some guys can be. Now I know there are bad kissing girls too. But nothing sucks more than a bad kisser.


I have been told I am a great kisser. I think it comes from a passion inside. I love to alternate swirling of the tongue with gentle sucks and hard sucks of the tongue. Lots of action, little kisses and little nibbles on the lip. To me a great kiss, just makes my whole body tingle and want someone. Mmmmmm.....


Like my kiss with Mr. Smiley. It was hot. It was intense. It was GOOOOOOOD!!! lol


Gettting back.....Mr. Kodak's tongue just sat in my mouth. He opened to an O and it kind of stayed that shape with a tongue sitting in my mouth. I almost laughed because when I was with Mr. Smiley, he was telling me about a girl who kissed like that. We were joking around trying to do it and it was weird. So here I am a few days later.....and I am experiencing that dead tongue thing.


Sadly, he sent me a note how great our meeting was and how he felt the chemistry. Sigh....I felt no chemistry. I think he's a nice guy but not for me. I am terrible at telling someone that. I am better at letting it die slowly. Staying friends.


Today--I was wild. I don't know what it was. Mr. Springer and I have been emailing all day--he's a nutjob but I am too so we make each other laugh.


I did something I am not proud of .....but I can't write it now. Yes, it involved Mr, Government. I gotta get him out of my system. I am actually too embarrassed to even write it tonight. I actually deserved what I got;.......sigh..details tomorrow

3 comments:

Percy said...

shame shame...(wagging finger at you)
Leave Mr G alone.... he is bad for you.....

Cheri said...

Hey Percy!! He's bad for me, berry berry bad!!...lol Seriously, he is...I just couldn't help picturing tweety!! lol

Jennifer said...

I once kissed a guy that was the complete opposite. His tongue was stiff and did nothing but went back and forth, back and forth. It was a disappointment, because he was quite hot.. yet the kiss spoiled it all.