Sunday, January 14, 2007

Rendezvous Radio Podcast and the newest sexual frogs!

A new podcast is up. I did an episode of Rendezvous Radio. It's actually an erotic short story reading from my bath tub. How fun is that?! Mr. Podcaster thought it was the hottest one...well I think he is a little subjective there.

You see, he knew i was going to podcast. So after I finished readng the short story and I was still in the tub..he IM'd me....wireless is such a wonderful thing.

Well I was so worked up from that erotic story that I enjoyed the thought of him playing with me. However I couldn't IM so I had him call my computer. We talked...it was as if he was there with me. I could here him and talk to him through my mike. Like a voice from up above..

IT was so damn hot to hear his voice in the tub with me. Cum with me, I said. Let's play together. And so we did. I could hear him playing with himself....and he was directing me and telling me how much he wanted to fuck me. I could feel him there...almost...with the jets on me and the thoughts of him teasing me with his cock.

It's not easy to cum in 104 degree temperature but I could feel my whole body pulsating....it was wild to feel my walls contracting within the water....my back arching to his voice that echoed throughout my bathroom....this was something I've never experienced. I loved it..

So go listen to the podcast!! I think you may enjoy it.

Okay, gotta tell ya. I think I might have been wrong about arrogant lawyer. He actually is turning out to be a really great guy. He definitely says the right things, he wants to know all about me (and he seems interested too), he claims to only want to be with one person and really get to know that person. Hmmm....he says he's not afraid of getting close to someone. Says he knows it sounds weird but honesty is the most important thing to him (sound familiar?)

So he's either been reading my blog, knows what many girls wants to hear or he's really sincere. We spoke a lot today. He just wanted to know more and more about me. Aren't you bored yet, I asked? No, you are a fascinating person. The more I hear about you, the more I am really liking the person that you are. Problem, physically, I am not attracted to him really. However, I am really starting to like the person I am talking to. He's interesting, caring, funny.....I have never liked bald men, but now I am looking at him differently. We will see....only time will tell.

1 comment:

Hale McKay said...

From a hot bath to a lawyer. Is that like going from the kettle to the fire?