
I never got to sleep. But I did lie there and think about you. About your tender kisses and your tender touch. About how you held me soooo close and made me feel so content, so fulfilled and so safe. How I just sat there in your arms with my eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling of being there with you...no other place in the world would have been more perfect than where I was...in your arms...
And the moment in my head, when I knew I had to feel you touch me. How I knew (even though the moral girl inside of me was saying it wasn't the right thing to do)....how I knew I needed to feel you touch me. How my body just gave in to my desires and I could feel myself open up to you. How I opened my legs to you tand how badly I wanted to feel you touch me.
mmmmmmm.........
Sweet dreams my love....I can't wait to feel your touch again!
Juicy Fruit!!
1 comment:
Juicy Fruit...
somebody is falling for somebody...
forbidden fruit for juicy...
Post a Comment