I stole this from Speakin...I thought it would be fun to see how I am doing sexually. Once again, I guess its back to what constitutes sex? I realized that I have not gotten laid in a long time. Holy Shit, I was depressed today thinking about it. All Work And No Play Makes Cheri A Dull, Dull Girl! Damn, it's been a slow start to the year....sigh. Well this test made me so horny, I called Tadpole for him to listen to me masturbate...mmmmmmmm...details to follow!
I am determined, determined to complete this test! I want 100% on it. Are there any volunteers to help me in the areas that I have not complete?!?! Yum!! Let's get started!!
1. HAVE YOU GOTTEN LAID IN 2007? I was shocked by this one! The answer is NO!! Oh my, I am depressed. I have had my tongue down men's throats, I have been fingered in a restaurant and in the train station, I have masturbated up a storm....but I haven't had a hard cock inside of me the whole year so far...this is depressing!!
2. EVER HAD SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE? YES and I liked it! A swimming pool at a hotel, a hot tub, outdoors, on the beach, etc. etc. Does fingering count? Two weeks ago!
3. EVER LAUGH DURING SEX? IF SO WHY? Absolutely! The best sex I have ever had has included laughter and fun! (I have never laughed at a guy's cock. To me, they are all so hot and a piece of art..)
4. EVER CRY DURING SEX? IF SO WHY? No. Well there was one time when I knew it was over with a lover and it was kind of sad but I didn't actually cry....
5. DO YOU LIKE TO CUDDLE AFTER SEX? Well, do you even have to ask this question. Nothing is better than entwining yourself with your lover and cuddling....mmmmmm
6. EVER REGRET SEX WITH SOMEONE? Not really. I may look back and say why did I bother but I have never regretted it--all part of the learning experience.
7. EVER FAKED AN ORGASM? Let's see...hee.hee...uhm....YES, many a times!
8. DIRTY TALK, OR SHUT THE FUCK UP? BOTH. I love when a guy whispers in my ear how much he wants to fuck me and what he wants to do to me....and other times...the body does the talking and there is no need for words.
9. EVER HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX? Yes.....I have a few kids don't I?
10. EVER MASTURBATE TO YOUR FRIENDS SIGNIFICANT OTHER? NO. Since I was a young girl,my friends and I had an agreement. You like him...we all stay away. Actually worked really well...I still believe you don't touch your friends man.
11. EVER HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND? Should I even answer this? A one night stand, a one day stand, a one car stand.....
12. EVER HAVE A THREESOME? No and we need to change that
13. EVER WATCH PORN DURING SEX? Yes, but I am truly more interested in what is going on with me not the porn.
14. EVER THOUGHT OF SOMEONE ELSE DURING SEX? Oh please. Hubby everytime, lovers...I am focused 100% on them
15. HAS THE CONDOM EVER BROKE? YES
16. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING SEXUAL EXPERIENCE? I can honestly say my broken crown scratching mr. Government's cock....or maybe when I was chewing gum during the blow job and it all stuck on his cock....such fine memories he must have of our times together.
17. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY? 17.
18. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH RIGHT NOW? The line forms to the right please!!
19. DO YOU THINK THAT NUMBER 18 IS POSSIBLE? ??
20. ARE YOU HORNY NOW? The question should be are you ever NOT horny!!
21. HOW MANY SEXUAL PARTNERS? I'm can still stay within my hands and toes when counting (of course if you consider oral and other things.....I can't even count)
22. DO YOU LIKE SEX IN THE CAR? Some of my wildest and best memories have been in cars....YUM!!
23. DO YOU STILL TALK TO THE PERSON YOU LOST VIRGINITY TO? No, I actually saw him in a car a few months ago but I didn't stop.
24. EVER HAVE SEX WITH A RELATIVE/FRIENDS SIGNIFICANT OTHER? NOPE.
25. EVER BEEN WITH A CHEATER? Hmmm....do I need to answer.
26. TOYS, GOOD OR BAD? Amazing!! Life savers!! I love my toys!! So much so that when I first read this question, it made me so horny I went upstairs and played with two of them (right Tadpole?...lol)
27. LINGERIE? I find it sexy. In fact, I always wear a lacy camisole under my power suits....a touch of feminine...a strategic advantage. In the bed, mmmmmm....I love when a man peels it off of me
28. EVER SLEEP WITH A CO-WORKER? NO. I don't mix business and pleasure.
WHERE HAVE YOU HAD SEX
(X)park
( )church
( )cemetery
(X)beach
(X)boat
(X)school (parking lot)
(X)parent's bed
(X)your bed
(X)car
(?)picnic table- oral
(?)kitchen counter-- a must this year. Does it count leaning on it and fucking?
(X)couch/chair
(?)dining room/kitchen table--again, does leaning count?
(X)woods (open and/or in a tent)
( )hood of a car
(X)bathroom
(X)shower - My tub is a must....
(X)the other person's bed
( )porch/deck/balcony
(X)in a house with parents home
(X)at a party
( )on top of the washer/dryer--I definitely want to try this one
(X)with other people in the room
(X)hotel
( )concert
( )grandparent's house--I fooled around but never actually had sex (I was young)
( )field--sounds romantic, put it on the list
( )bleachers--mmmm...I could get into this
FYI....this list got my imagination wandering. It actually made me very horny and desiring to complete the areas that were not checked or no's. Having sex in a field, lying with you on the beach, us completing my list... Oh my, I'm waiting for you with my bags packed to start our adventure. Which should we pick first? Can we complete them all within a week? a month? Mmmmmm....I'm headed upstairs now to start..I'm waiting for you!
5 comments:
I was amused and reminded of one hot night I'll never forget!
I fulfilled some of the items on your list (and some not mentioned)all in one night:
on the washer, on the balcony, kitchen counter, dining room table, coffee table, shower, floor, in the elevator (oral), and oh yes, in her bed - and a topper: she had me use one of her toys on her.
I always think of that Four Seasons song: Oh What A Night when I remember that incredible night and morning!
It was the best business trip to New York I ever had.
Cheri wrote:
9. EVER HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX? Yes.....I have a few kids don't I?
Cheri,
In a situation such as yours, (and mine!) the "true confessions" question is whether, since your Frog Quest begain in 2005, "have you had unprotected sex with a lover, other than your spouse?" (Other than oral sex.) I'll go first: no.
Cheri wrote:
12. EVER HAVE A THREESOME? No and we need to change that
Cheri,
Speaking from experience (a long time ago!), I suggest there be a good discussion in advance. Seeing as how all three individuals involved in a threesome are actual human beings, there is always the chance that emotions will come into play. Hot sexy emotions are great. Negative emotions can kill the buzz. Examples of negative emotions include, starting with the one that happened in my situation: 1) One party (it was not me - I was the one in the middle) feeling left out while the other two get hot and heavy, 2) One party who had an emotional attachment for one of the other two feeling jealousy, 3) One party feeling forced into it to go along with the other two.
All of these can be dealt with by heart-to heartf communication, in advance!
Marathoner55, Chicago
Hi Hale: So when and where did you say your next business trip was (and do you have the hotel yet?) just curious..lol
Okay Marathoner....nothing gets passed ya. LOL Oh I was dying when I read your response. There was a whole story about protection and I debated to put it in or not to and go with my answer. I will post about it this week (I think I touched on it when I had some issues with condoms) but I ALWAYS USE CONDOMS!! NO EXCEPTIONS!! You, my dear, are 100% right.
And the threesome...right again. I would only do it knowing I was the main attraction at this point ..Man Cheri Man...
Cheri
I always understood the terminology was MFM. Istand corrected: its MCM, Man Cheri Man.
In the right circumstances, it can be magical!
- Marathoner55, Chicago
That's funny...Yes A MCM...I love it!!
Post a Comment