Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Anticipation and Lustful Emails exceprts!

Nothing is like the anticipaton of a new meeting. The emails flying back and forth....the words of lust and desire.. The anticipation of the first kiss. Mmmmmmm..... The little girl excitement that is within me is overwhelming.....it fills me. That hole that has been so empty is finally filled.

Of course, I know the reality. It doesn't last long. I always find the smooth men on the site. The great talkers...this one is amazing with words. He is hot in looks, hot in words but he is a player.
So dear friends, if you want some words to steal or want to know what gets me all worked up...her are some excerpts from our emails last night!! Oh men, steal these lines...they made me wetter than wet!!

"Careful, if that pillow represents me it might try to devour you in the middle of the night. Lusty dreams sweetie. I know I'll be thinking of you. TTYL."

"Hey babe, it was a busy day. I just got back from a birthday dinner at a local restaurant. All through dinner I kept thinking about how good you must taste. Did you think that is a sign of things that come over and over again? Mmmm...T minus 2 and counting"

"Well if my words bring a smile to your face, just imagine how my actions will bring moans from those sexy lips of yours..... Mmmmm....I must say I'm impressed how your mind works, so similar to my own. So I'm starting to think that you have more than coffee on your mind. Perhaps a quiet little hideaway where we can release all these pent up desires we seem to share and then create some erotic memories to cherish. I wouldn't want to get in the way of such a determined lady who's churning desires and burning passion is so unstoppable. I have a place in mind that's just minutes down the road from that StarFucks we're going to be at. God Damn It better be fucking Friday already!!!!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This lothario isn't exactly Walt Whitman. You impress far too easily, Cheri.

I'll never judge you for your extracurricular activities. Only for how little it takes to set your heart a-flutter.

Anonymous said...

Mr Anonymous,

Why would you write such a comment?

You are critical of the writing style of the men who pen these words, yet Cheri did not say they claimed to be professional writers.

I think their writing is pretty good for an ordinary man on the street.

How do you know what it takes to set Cheri's heart aflutter? She likes this writing, true. But perhaps there is much more these guys have said to her. Perhaps they have shared their most intimate thoughts with her. Perhaps they have listened to her, when she expresses her emotions and feelings. She just wrote about the sex talk, but you do not know (nor do I, for that matter!) what else might be attracting her!

- Marathoner55, Chicago

Speakin' My Mind said...

I see what anonymous sees - these are cheesy lines, one should be able to pen something better than, 'if I was that pillow...'

But, I must add, Cheri did say she feels he is a playa and that it is more the anticipation and excitement of a new frog that gets her going (in so many words)...maybe she has mistaken this excitement as coming from the words in the email and not from the fact that it is new email.

Anonymous said...

I'm a mom of 2 beautiful children ages 5 and 3. ExH and I were married for just over 5 years when the A started. Ex and I worked and the same office for about 2 years. Everyone in the office could not believe we were married. He was such a hot head, I was the quiet one..always justifying his actions at work. Anyway my A started with a Co worker from a different office. It started innocently I thought..phones call (all work related)..But I found myself laughing at stupid jokes...flirting and getting the attention I CRAVED from my husband. One thing lead to another and within 2 months of starting the affair I moved out...refused to go NC with OP...tried to many times but couldn't. Even after finding out the OP was a lying SOB (other women calling him..disappearing)...I couldn't believe that he was a bad person...and all this time I was hurting my ex so badly..all he wanted was from me to come back....work on things...but I was so far gone, I couldn't.
Anyway...we ended up divorcing in November..I'm still with OP...he is a loser..a leach, a liar..a user..but yet I still go back for more. I just feel at this point I can not look at him anymore and not see the hurt I caused my ex. My ex has moved on..and has a girlfriend living with him now...but I'm now feeling so disgusted with myself...I feel so low...but yet I can't let go of this OP...I've tried...but he's good..so good at the talk..We'll go to therapy, I love you, I can't imagine a day without you..blah blah blah. It makes my stomach turn to even hear it. Most nights he's at my house and it's gotten to the point I don't even want to walk into my own house, because I know that sack of you know what will be there. He tries to be "nice"..he cooks dinner, helps with the laundry, will go food shopping, but behind all that I still look at him as a part of my life I want to move past. I can't sleep, I shake all the time, and worse yet my kids have been around him..I can't help but be sick to my stomach about all of this. I get these thoughts rushing through my head that my kids are around someone that treated their mom like crap...used me..took advantage of me..turned me into a liar and a cheat. Broke up their parents...
I just don't know where to start...how to get rid of him and start moving on...working on me..and creating a happy enviroment and a good co parenting relationship with my ex and his girlfriend.