Monday, April 09, 2007

Secret Rendezvous Meeting Part 2

Hey!!!! I am still alive and kicking. I honestly have just been extremely busy working and trying to keep food on the table and internally dealing with my life. I am at a crossroad right now. Not exactly sure which road to take and of course I will share after I finish my rendezvous.

So now here is the hysterical part of the rendezvous...

I feel so comfortable with him. Like I know him forever. I didn't feel like I had to put a sexy facade on, like I had to play games. I was me and that was sooooo nice.

So we laid in bed for awhile just talking and him holding me in his arms. Our conversations are endless...there is never a lull. Of course I had to have a pillow fight with him and he thinks I am nuts. But we giggle and laugh and that's what makes it very special.

His life is very controlled. He is a Marine. His home life is quiet and predictable. I can see him with the lounging robe, pipe and the dog bringing him his slippers. And then there is ME! Sometimes I don't think he knows how to deal with me....he just laughs.

Embarrassing moments....I am going to confess. I still giggle outloud when I think about them.
First, he didn't want to wear a condomn. Well we have to. You know the rules with me. Safe sex is the most important thing. So as a joke when i went to pick up the food, I also picked up a box of condoms. As we unpacked the dinner I said "wow look what they give you for dessert!"

The Mushroom
I was so hungry. A whole day of not eating. An evening of sex and so hormoned up from those pills....I was starved and craving a juicy burger. There was a local place that has amazing burgers so we ordered. Mine was with mushrooms and onions.... well this damn burger was from heaven. It was so scrumptous....just the way I like it...medium rare and juicy. The mushroom were piled so high that I took a bite and one fell out of the sandwich and down the front of my shirt...in between my boobs. Now this was extremely funny because Curious George had just told me about a meeting he had with a girl and how grossed out he was when a similiar thing happened to her and she said "You can lick that later". So I decided not to use that line.

"You know you eat like a fucking marine"....I was dying. I admit it. I wasn't my usual relax, eat and enjoy a romantic dinner. For some reason, it was as if I was at home with the kids. Eat as fast as I can so I can get to cleaning up and doing all my work. I probably would have re-done this part of the evening and ordered a salad but fuck it...I hadn't eaten all day...and the burger was what my hormones wanted.

I was on the phone also, checking in with the family..so I reached down and grabbed the mushroom. He was laughing and so was I. Meal was over and we sat on the couch in the room and talked some more. I layed down across his lap and he was lovingly tickling my belly with his fingers....then he says what the fuck is this? Oh my GOD!! It was a mushroom. I was now laughing out of control. I couldn't even catch my breath. I missed another part of the mushroom. How damn embarrassing!!

He was quiet. He wasn't feeling so great. He did love playing with my toys. He wouldn't let me stick it up his butt though. So we cuddled and fooled around a little more. We both were exhausted.....the room was so damn hot and I couldn't breathe. My airways were all clogged now. What a match we made.

he held me in his arms. Time for bed. Well, I wanted more. So I kept playing with his cock and kissing his neck. Poor guy was exhausted. I guess he concluded though that he wasnt going to get any sleep until he fucked me again. He looked at me and said..."Pull your fuckin panties off." I giggled. And then he started ravaging me. Absolutely yummy. We fucked with my legs in the air, we did it in the spoon position AND of course, my favorite....from behind. Which he came nice and hard as did I. He stood at the end of the bed and I was on all fours. Nothing like getting it from behind....

The Snoring...
Since my fall, I think I crushed my sinus. I have a hard time breathing out of one side of my face. Then with the heat in the damn room....I couldn't breathe in there. A little wine, exhaustion, hot room and well I was snoring. I was hysterical because I could hear myself. I usually don't snore but tonight, I couldn't breathe in here. He couldn't fall asleep with my snoring. I was laughing hysterical. At one point, he was standing over me looking at me and I woke up and it scared the crap out of me so I jumped up which startled him. His face was priceless. During the night, I woke up to find him with the pillow over his head. How hysterical. Then when he sleeps.....his legs jerk. His body moves. He kept waking me up.

So let's just say, I forgot what it was like to sleep with someone else. That night, we were not compatable. Definitely not compatable. But it was damn funny.

He woke up early.....he was in the shower. Tiredly, I snuck in. We both just let the water drip on us.....him holding me sleepily. He kissed me so gently and sweetly....it was so nice. I kissed his neck and of course began to get a little frisky. He looks me in the eyes and says "You are a fucking machine!" We both giggled. We were both too tired to do anything but just stand there.

So he left and I went back to sleep for a little bit. I met him at his place of work and then we spent the rest of the day as business associates. Working. No one knew what we had just shared. The Passion and the fun.

So things have been good. We deal a lot on business together. I feel our sexual connection as certainly dropped a little. He had said he felt obsessed for awhile...so I guess its a healthier connection now. What we had was what I needed. It was a great Rendezvous. And now? It's on the fence and I am okay with that.

He has a hard time with the drama in my life. But that is my life. I cannot help it. And I was annoyed because he wanted to know it all, he wanted to know all about me, he wanted to help me....so when he made a comment about the drama is a lot for him......it angered me a little. I felt like it was a slap in the face. You wanted to know, you pushed till I opened up to you and then you throw it in my face. I was upset but now I just don't tell him as much.

I don't share the drama with the frogs. I want to escape it, so I rarily tell them all about it. The only ones who know are Mr. Podcaster and Tadpole. My confidants. Now with Tadpole, I was waiting for him to contact me..he was waiting for me to contact him...so for a week we both waited for the other. Nothing has ever happened with us....yet, I did think about him before my rendezvous. I wonder what that means?

So that's the update. I have been staying low at Ashley Madison. And that is where the crossroads comes in. I will explain when I have a little more time.

3 comments:

Percy said...

I was wondering when you would post about your trip..
so you are a 'fucking machine'..
that is good to know...
glad you are back..

Anonymous said...

Cheri,

Why do you suppose from behind is such a wonderful position for you?

Did he reach around and touch your clit?

Is it because the position seems dirty or naughty?

Is it because your husband only did missionary? (I'm talking about the olden days, when you and he had sex).

- Marathoner55, Chicago

Hale McKay said...

I like the way you told the story -the sex - the fun - the laughs - more sex - so seamlessly.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself on the trip spiritually and physically.

I miss your kind comments at my site.