Woo Hoo!! I remember when I first started my blog, I found fleshbot. I saw all these sex blogs featured and laughed at my fleeting thought that I might one day make a feature. And to my surprise, I did!!! thanks Jefferson, you made my day!!
Except from Fleshbot!!
There's nothing more comforting than cuddling up with the spouse—even if it happens to be someone else's spouse. As we pay conjugal visits to some of our favorite sex bloggers in today's Sex Blog Roundup, we find that many husbands and wives keep their wedding bands charged with secret affairs, bar room pick ups, and beaver-shaving parties. And every now and then, some couples even find time to sneak off alone. Romance isn't totally dead, you know
"He opened the door . . . he looked as sexy as he did the first time. Actually, he looked even sexier. I was all worked up. I had just had a disaster at work that I had to fix . . . so I arrived frazzled. Funny how a man's touch and kiss can slowly take away the stress of the day. Oh yes, he grabbed me and kissed me and I could feel the crisis disappearing. "
Check out the other hot entries...if you have never been to fleshbot, you should visit it.......
http://fleshbot.com/sex/sex-blogs/sex-blog-roundup-affairs-of-the-heart-and-other-parts-255756.php
1 comment:
Well, congratulations and might I say well deserved being noticed.
How could there be blog that cites sex blogs and not have mentioned you and your site?
On your post below - what a way to dry off in the rain - get hot together in a car!
Post a Comment