Wednesday, October 24, 2007

DigEm and I are done?

Sadly, I think that Digem and I have come to an end. I think we will try to be friends but I don't know what is going to happen. I was going to go to him on Friday. I was looking forward to it but I wasn't feeling the same desire on his part. I haven't heard from him in a couple of days (which is unusual) but with my work I really didn't give it much of a thought.

Tonight he dropped me a line. It was lacking our usual connection. Hmm....so what's going on? I was cool and he could feel it. How's things with Mystery Man? Okay what the fuck....this is a guy who wanted me to be with Mystery Man to take the pressure off of him. This is someone who encouraged me to find happiness locally. So I have and now he has a tone about it.

You know me...I confront head on and now the truth comes out. He had found some women on Ashley Madison but none has worked out. He is jealous that i have something locally and he wants it there too. His week is too packed for so many women and he needs to concentrate on finding someone locally.

WOW....he swears he still wants me and cares about me. That I am priority but he needs to find a local lay I guess. Interesting!!

What I wanted to say (okay I did say)...you damn fool. I can't give you a lay every week but I know what you need and I can fulfill it....you have what you are looking for, a little further than you would like but idiot!!!! Open your eyes.....we are soooo good together. We just have to work better at getting together...

We do have a special connection. It a connection of the souls. we do understand each other and quite frankly, I can talk to him and say anything as he can with me. Not very often you can talk to someone and bear your soul like I do to him and he does to me. we are lovers, we are friends, we are buddies, we are two peas in a pod. Or were...

I guess this all came about because I am tired. Tired of games in my life. He is jealous of Mystery Man and quite frankly, I would be right now as well. Today we tried to meet at the mall but our schedules wouldn't match up....we were going to fuck in a dressing room....mmmmm.....how exciting.

I wrote him what a horrible day I was having....I needed some hugs and something to play with. He recommended we try to meet at the mall for some erotic play....our schedules didn't match up. RRRRR.....we are meeting tomorrow actually, He was like..two days in a row!? Yes, I need you...what's a matter, can't handle it? I hope I can...damn girl you are horny...but I am not complaining....

So tomorrow, I am wearing the black skirt I had on today. No underwear and fuck me boots....so we will waste no time and he will just lift of my skirt...mmmmmm..I am enjoying him more than words know....we are starting to get closer, talk more, open up, share ourselves...its nice. I like it.

Now I am sad about Digem but I deserve to be a priority and I can't settle. Honestly, it is soooo his loss. oh well, there's another email from him. 6th tonight, he knows I am sad

1 comment:

scarlett said...

At least you enjoyed the moment and the sex was awesome. We wish things could have lasted longer. I know the feeling. And it's true, it's his loss. Main thing is, that you are happy. It takes your mind of other things..
Take care
scarlett =0)