No matter how hard I try to get ahead. No matter how much a push....it doesn't matter. a triumph with one thing, a feeling like I am getting on my feet and two other things hit. Three steps ahead, five steps back. This time, he embarrassed me with my employers....he didn't take care of the taxes and they filled a a levy. You see, before we were married, I had an IRA, he used it...swearing he was going to pay it back with money that was coming in....he never paid it back. So here I sit.....embarrassed and mortified. He also embarrassed me this week with my daughter's school. I don't know, I don't know.....I can't take it anymore. I feel defeated. I feel overwhelmed.....
It's time. It;s time to go to that lawyer. Will I be able to do it myself? I don't know. But maybe I won't have forces working against me and I will have a shot......sadly I have no shot with him in the house. So, even though he doesn't have a job...I need to start the proceedings.
I'm strong...I'm a very independent woman. Please pray for me....anything can help.
On a more positive note, Mystery Man and I decided to meet yesterday. We both had two hours.....what better way to spend than fucking. Well, we were an I Love Lucy episode. We both seemed to have the giggles. I almost knocked his teeth out...we were fucking and giggling. A couch in this room, we couldn't find a comfortable position. I did suck him for a good hour...mmmmm....I do love sucking and playing with his cock. he says I am extremely talented...who knew?!?
The TV was on.....porn was on...and the woman screamed.....as he was going inside of me...he turned around...."Oh, great...you are fucking me and watchng tv...yeah, now I am dry as a desert". WE both started laughing. Even those intense moments when we usually stare into eachh others eyes, well today it was giggles. I think we fucked ourselves out on Tuesday. Don't get me wrong, we both came....he is like the energizer bunny...his cock can keep going....I have no complaints.....
So it was fun, it wasn't our hot sex but we were giggling together and enjoying each other....guess you can't expect hot,m intense perfect sex everytime.....this was nice though...hope his teeth are okay!! LOL I had a smile on my face the rest of the day...how quickly reality when you get home could kill it all......
No comments:
Post a Comment