Mystery Man and I go back and forth by email...kind of our foreplay in a way. He writes stories, I send him pictures and erotica.....we keep each other amused. We go off on tangents...this all started from a single note where he called me Senora..funny how easily we can be entertained with freetranslation.com Obviously, I do not recommend that you use it for any serious translations!!
Mmmmm.....Can you figure out what this says??? let's see how smart you are.
Quiero pegarme mi roca con fuerza amartillan así profundamente dentro de usted que su echar agua de ojos. No puedo esperar a tener aquellas almohadas de amor hinchadas que chupan en mi instrumento que hace la subida de crema a la cumbre. La flexión de usted y aporreando mis pelotas contra sus mejillas redondas mientras usted empuja y muele sus caderas contra el mío hasta su grito en una onda de orgasmo. ¿Interesado?
I wrote back the translation I got:
I want to hit my rock with force they hammer thus deeply inside you that their to throw water of eyes. I cannot wait for to have those pillows of love swollen that suck in my instrument that does the ascent of cream to the summit. The inflection of you and pommeling my balls against its round cheeks while you push and grinds its hips against mine to its shout in a wave of orgasm. It interested?
LOL...how funny is that interpretation!! LOL I cheated I used freetranslation.com
Okay here is one for you....
Je me suis très intéressé dans cette proposition. Je veux que lentement me vous soyez entré et m'est étalé. Comme votre tête m'entre, je veux sentir que votre dureté va si profondément. La sensation vous me pénétrez, plus profond et plus profond. La pensée de vos lèvres partout me, ces yeux regardent m'est le ciel absolu. Le micro, vous faites mon corps réagir comme personne jamais n'a. Etes-vous intéressé dans la réunion me la semaine prochaine ?
LMAO!! That is soooo funny. Not my exact words for sure but I think I like the translation even better. I especially like the cream to the summit line. I think you should speak this way to me from now on when you are with me.
Here is your message translated on that site:
I very was interested in this suggestion. I want that slowly me you entered and spread me. As your head me between, I want to feel that your hardness goes so deeply. The sensation you penetrate me, deeper and deeper. The think about your lips everywhere me, these eyes look at is me the absolute sky. The microphone, you done my body to react as person never has. You Etes-vous interested in the meeting me next week?
Soooo my liittle slut-bunny, you want to fornicate with my hardness going deeply. My lips going everywhere as I penetrate your deepness and your body reacts as person never has. Mmmmm I don't know if I am speaking the same language as you....care to elaborate
And I wasn't being mean earlier I was not on email.......as I was busy FSLOMing
1 comment:
hhmm yeah I want to fornicate with my hardness going deeply!
yeah!
Post a Comment