This is a strange week. Quiet with no frogs around. Lonely. Deep. I met some single guy on line but I have this weird feeling about it. He is sweet but extremely high strung and very possessive. We connected BUT I am questioning it. He's so deep already. So into me. It's weird. I don't know. I haven't been into anyone lately. feeling a sadness, waiting for the end to my marriage. Yes, I am waiting for my husband to say "do you want a divorce?' but he's never going to say it. I gave him an ultimatum today....get a job. when your unemployement runs out, you are out of here. Sounds harsh but maybe it will motivate him to get a job. It's so damn sad. I am dreading when the day comes where I say to him "I want a divorce." It's on the tip of my tongue yet I am unable to say it.
So now I have a truly bizarre story for you. Yes, I am a little freaked but I feel it is a sign. My husband went to the recycling on Christmas. On top of all our cans was a red package. He brought it in and opened it. It was a statue of an angel holding flowers and a heart on her. Now, there was no card. And if it were meant to be a present, someone wouldn't have left it in my recycling. It's ceramic and about 8 inches tall. When I looked at her I got the chills. I mean, what was this doing in my recycling. It was meant for us to find it but not directly. It's so weird.
I am taking it as a sign. See, we are Jewish. But I believe in angels. I have a connection with angels.....I have them throughout my house. I always feel so relaxed when I see an angel. So where did this one come from? There is absolutely no explanation. I mean, it was on the side of my house.....way too bizarre.
So today, I placed the angel on the top shelf in my kitchen so she can watch over me. Ironically, the light is right there and her dress sparkles....its so strange. What do you think? I am a little freaked but yet I truly feel it is a good sign. I mean how many people find angels like that?
Well the new year is coming. Time to look back and the year and plan for the upcoming year. This one is going to be a wild one for me. Its absolutely going to be life changing.
Sweet dreams!
3 comments:
Wow! Strange ... very strange. I think I hear the Twilight Zone theme playing in the background.
It probably is a sign or an omen.
I know. Very freaky. But I think its a good sign!! xoxoxoxo
Don't worry, Jews believe in Angels too. It's a big part of some of the Rabbinic literature, (where do you think the Christians got all their good ideas?)
I'm not joking, but LOL anyway!
Post a Comment