Monday, December 10, 2007

Success on Ashley Madison For Men

How funny that some of you want to know my selection process on Ashley Madison.

I have to say, I have it down to a science, although I never really gave it much thought until now. As I am writing this I am taking step by step and writing down each thing that I do in my head as I go through my profile.

I let a friend of mine (my Confidant friend I met online)...take a look at my inbox the other day. He writes me FUCK YOU! I'm like what did I do? He barily gets emails and I have a box full of 90. Okay, there is no denying...the advantage is the female. But quite frankly, you have to be smarter, witty and fun. Then you get noticed. And after reading most of the emails....you can jump to the head of the pack pretty quick.

Name selection- Choosing a name of Fukmegood or Oralman..... will definitely cut down your return emails. Now if you are looking for a girl that is only interested in sucking your cock and fucking you with absolutely no brain or conversation...then stick with it. However, if you are interested in finding a girl with a little class, a little more..... I like a less offensive name is a turn on.

Collect Messages....I just erase them, Don't even look at the guy's profile. Why bother? I am not going to pay to talk to him when there are other choices I have for free. Why pay for the cow when you can get the milk for free? Don't send collect. There's way too many choices on here and its like asking a woman to pick up the bill on your first meeting.

Wink Messages- I don't even look at the actual wink message. But I will click on it to view a guys' profile. If they have a pix, I will ask for the pix if he interests me. The only way I will use a credit is if the profile wows me or the picture is intriguing.

No responses--its nothing personal. When I started on this site, I answered every one. Honestly, you know how much work it is on your end. So imagine if the woman wrote to each guy. What happens is they don't take no for an answer and then they keep hounding....So a no answer just means that she doesn't think your wants and her wants are the same thing. It's not a personal rejection.

All the affair sites are in the woman's favor BUT there are men out there that are finding ladies. So what does it for me?

A great profile. Not just the checkoffs of oral sex, giving oral, getting oral, dominance, submissive, hot oil baths........ that's something that I browse to make sure the guy isn't too kinky for me. And as far as the weight/body type. It is so subjective. Be honest though and actually kind to yourself. Too many men write muscular (when they aren't). Average is far. Some men write extra padding and when we meet they are really average.

So I gotta work now but I will write later on writing a great profile. That's the ticket to success on Ashley Madison.

hope this helps a little!!

1 comment:

Hale McKay said...

Hello there, sweet one.

Just trying to catch up. You've been a busy blogger since I last dropped in. In fact you've been busy in all areas, haven't you.

It's good to see you are doing well.

(I won't forget to remind about "THe Night Before Christmas" post as it gets closer to Christmas.)

xoxox