Percy asked and now you got me wondering myself. What exactly attracts me to a man on Ashley? So here's what I think.
First, I don't really do too many searches. A woman has the luxury of having a mailbox with men in it already and when you are on Ashley, there are no pix to browse. Definitely have a light, humorous, sincere profile where you write something more than the check marks. Discuss the void you want to fill, talk about an escape for a few hours....don't get heavy and obnoxious or bitter. Those notes I just click off. Don't give a list of demands of what you want in a woman or especially what you don't want. Unless you are saying you want someone with a pretty smile that makes your heart smile....then that is okay but saying I don't want someone who.....and who.....and who... nag, nag, nag!!
Of course, a personal note is going to get her attention faster. Very light hearted with a little humor in it...something original if you can afford the credits. If you can't, spend it on the ones that really peak your interest and send winks to others. If you have a good profile, they may wink back.
Definitely not sleazy name. I ignore those men thinking they are trash immediately.
And then tred lightly. Be available but not smothering. It's so easy to get caught up in it.
The man who has my interest right now is someone new. He's mysterious, funny, a little unreachable...keeps me laughing. Anyone I love talking to and makes me laugh...is certainly a turn on.
And then there is the sexiness. I realize now, it's not the ones who attack me with what they want to do to me...but the ones that dance with me. Tease me with sexual undertones, let me take a little of the lead. The get my guard down and I find myself sucked in.
I still find Ashley Madison to be the best quality pick up place. If I was a guy, I would go with their new Affair guarantee. Hey, you get your money back if you don't get laid! Check it out on the link I provided. Somewhere on the site they introduced a new Affair Guarantee Program.
Then of course there is Plenty of Fish which I have been browsing on and got my latest pick. A mixed crowd of everything. Kind of like the Craigslist personals in a way I guess. The problem with this, is that there are primarily single people on there (more than Ashley) and they show their pix. Men on that site have more of an upper hand it seems but only because they show their pictures. It seems that no picture, no action. For women of course, there are some men you cannot contact because they require photos (usually the hotties) and the single men have mixed reviews about married women on the site (as I am sure the feeling is even stronger for single women)....you feel a little taboo. For the most part, I have found a few but not of the same calibur as the men on Ashley.
The latest did come from POF. He's funny, he's smart and from what I can see, he is cute. However, he'a deceptive. And we all know how I feel about that. He hasnt had an affair yet and I was able to pull info out of him (he lied about eveything on his profile). However, I was able to warm up to him and get the truth. We've been texting all day today.
Funny story, I asked him what he did and he said he was a consultant in the same field as me. He didn't expect me to say me too! That's what I do....he almost died because he is actually a doctor. How do I find these doctors?! Right now we are toying with each other.....a little fun humor back and forth....but I don't know if I am going to meet him. Truth is, he is looking for a Barbie Doll....and that is not me. The body is not what he wants....so I am thinking about not meeting him.
As for Mr. Porsche...we are finally meeting tomorrow....I can't wait....yahooooo!! Working late tonight so I can take off the 3 hours..........so I hope that answers the questions.
As for Anonymous....to me a Boy Toy is anyone who is 10 years younger than me. Especially these 10 years. Think about it.....how different are you at 40 than at 30? It's worlds away. I think its even greater a distance than 50 and 40. Life experience.....
3 comments:
Dear Cheri,
You never will stop to amaze me with your insightful information.
Having said that, I would like to apologize for my lack to responses to your blog. The truth is I have to manage to get my post through so many firewalls. In addition, Afghanistan has the most crappiest internet connection in the world...lol
Several month ago, after reading one of your posts, I was inspired to sign up on Ashley. Needless to say, my success rate is zero. I still have my account with a lot of credits on it but I haven't log in to it because of my disappointment.
Most of my extra-marital activities come from meeting women one on one. I guess I am at my best when in person..lol
Sankukai
thanks for the information and insight cheri... :)
I would welcome your comments and suggestions about my AM personal profile/ad......feel free to get in touch with me...I'd welcome a woman's perspective.
Post a Comment