Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Yes, it is a new year and quite frankly I don't have that feeling of hope like I usually do. Not because of my life but the way the world is right now. I can't remember ever having such a gloomy feeling about where we were headed. I hope I am wrong--I hope this economy turns around. I hope the new year brings us joy and peace. But you can't help but feel an eerie gloom..like something truly horrible is going to happen. It's like standing on that edge...I truly hope I am wrong. I have been trying to ignore it and take up the Secret way of thinking. Positive brings Positive.

So.....have you made any new year's resolutions? My biggest ones are ones that haunt me year after year. Those biggies that you just don't seem to be able to tackle. Organization--yes, I hope to truly get my life organized and I am determined...working towards it now for two weeks...nt making a big dent yet but hoping! lol We are talking a house where everything is in its place....all my work is neatly organized and I am on to of everything. As for work, work more efficiently and take on the expansion I was hoping to take on. I feel really good about work... Family-my kids, spend more time with them. Play with them..something I haven't been able to do all year....sadly, I am always working. And then there is the diet, exercise blah blah blah...

And as far as my secret life..... focus more on me. The last two weeks, I have been browsing Ashley and found three great guys. But I realize my heart is not in it. Right now, I kind of want just Mr. Porsche. I guess I keep looking for a substitute for MM to balance me. I find that when there are two main frogs in my life...then I don't feel lonely and stupidly as it sounds, but the truth, I don't worry about falling in love. Did I say that? I did. I am in love with the person that Mr. Porsche is. I am in love with who he is and how he makes me feel so protected. And yes, I have recently said love ya. And he said it back in another conversation. I am not in love with him in the way that I would want us to be husband and wife. We would kill each other and my life is not conducive with his. But I am in love with us. The man who supports me.

So right now, The Greek God is getting on my nerves. He's anal and thinks too much, analyzes everything, every word, every action.....it's a little annoying. The security guy..not sure we are a match....I like him though....and who else was there? Hmm....the doctor.....he's not into me but I start to feel this flirtiness between us and I back off and quickly switch to work. He is now a client, I can't go there...

So what are your resolutions for the year? The 5 year plan....seemed so long ago and now it seems to be right around the corner. Yes, if things continue on this road...I may be single soon. I crave my independence and yet I fear it. Tried to get the hubby out of the bedroom , he refuses. It's going to get uglier.....so stay tuned for the war of the roses....lol

So.....all I wish for my readers....is HAPPINESS, HEALTH, PROSPERITY and ORGASMS topped with a year of amazing sex and sprinkled with some lust, passion, desire and some anal as the top cherry....yes, the 2009 Sundae would be complete

No comments: