Wednesday, September 09, 2009

A comment gets me really thinking...

Ffs commented on my raw and deviant sex post and he had my mind racing. Remembering all these things I did and said...and quite frankly, I couldn't remember them until he said them. I think with so much going on in my life lately, I do not remember a lot. i can't tell you how happy I am that I wrote my blog. Ironic how my savior also became my demise. The blog being my therapy, the blog being found by MM being the lose of him. I still can't believe the man found my blog with trillions of blogs in this world. Please!! what was the chance? Crap...still blows my mind. How many websites and blogs are there in this world?

225,950,957 websites estimated in the world (yes, I looked it up). From that ridiculous amount, the man found my blog. Now that is truly ridiculous, don't ya think?

After reading Ffs comments, I realized there are so many things I don't remember. So many rendezvous', so many highs and lows. The last four years almost seems like a blur. One long endless dream! And here I am today.....PETRIFIED and EXCITED of the future. I think the next few weeks, I have to go back and read some of my blog. I rarely do,

So I talked with a few men online from Ashley Madison and I even looked for the singles on the site. And of course, I walked away with one single and one married. the married guy is too close to my industry and quite frankly he lied about his name, his age, his nationality. The single guy lied about his age (but he was closer to mine). Does everyone lie about their age? The single guy I am meeting for coffee this week. Will let ya know how it goes!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at this! I lie about my age on the websites, but I do 'fess up after the first date. I don't lie about anything else, because (strangely enough) I believe honesty is all we have to offer when we are having affairs. Yeah, I can't figure that one, either.

Anonymous said...

Your should take a look at http://guesshermuff.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

How do u know mm found your blog??

This entry is kind blurry lol you do sound excited!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are meeting single frogs as well as the married ones

Cos it pays to keep an open mind and have options. U just never know who might turn out to be a prince!

JFBreak said...

How do u know mm found your blog??

You'll have to read back a few months...

Anonymous said...

I tried finding where it said he found the blog, I couldnt find it!

I'll have to go back and have another look

Anonymous said...

I found the entry now- where mm found the blog. I am now up to date with the past and can enjoy this blog much more.

I really feel for you Cheri and how that happened. I do hope u find someone who adores u soon. U deserve it after all youve been through.

Sexy PTA Mom said...

That is a strange and crazy coincidence. Good luck with AM. I have been lucky and had everyone tell me the truth so far. Although, I do think one may have fudged on his age slightly. But all photos were the people depicted, and all the names were accurate. :)