Wednesday, September 23, 2009

He's Taking the Bed

So there was a huge explosion this morning. He can't afford a bed he claims. He wants my bed. I hate the man. I feel like he is a blood sucking leech. Last night, his cell phone broke. I bought a cell phone. Today, the bed. If I don't get his ass out of here, I won't have a roof soon!

Just called the lawyer, telling her that I need to sign those papers today!!!!!!!That's it. I am done. He can take the damn bed. I am certainly not giving him money for a new one. I am going to scrape together the money and buy a new bed. I am done with this. I will sleep on the floor if I have to. I don't care anymore. I think my head is about to explode!!

There should be a law that once a marriage is over....the people need to live apart. I am really amazed that there aren't more murders during this waiting period. Its a torture chamber.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a breath Sweetheart. In . . out . . in . . out. OK. Now think about how it will be when he's gone. Worth the price of a bed, don't ya think? Good things come to those who wait.

Anonymous said...

Cheri,
My ex sold a lot of my things when we split up without my permission. I was very upset at the time, but realized that they were only objects and could be replaced. The best thing that was gone was her.
Pete

Rina said...

Why can't you live apart? Here in Canada the only 'rule' is that you have to live separated for a year before the divorce will go through. You do NOT have to live together though - torture!!!!!

JFBreak said...

My God! This guy has no shame. Texas is so much different. I went down to the lawyer, paid $585, they faxed a few documents to my daughter to sign and have notarized, and in less than 75 days, she will be divorced from her husband. Granted, no kids involved, but really, there is something wrong when this thing has to be so dragged out.

Hang in there - it is almost over.

Unknown said...

Dearest Cheri... Unbelievable... Am so glad you worked out how to divorce him and your home space will soon be free from this useless specimen. Good luck with whatever you decide about the bed. Probably your readers would donate to get you the bed you want, but knowing your love for independence you may not want that. Anyway, all the best!!!