September 30
Ironically, Mr. Porsche and I made plans for this week and of course my period arrives. Along with a horrible cold, headache and body aches. I need the energy to begin my life, and its as if my whole body is breaking down. I am scared. I know I made the right choice. It's just going to be rough.
UPDATE TODAY~!
The day came....the big move out day.....and he is still here! lol
It was bad weather so he couldn't move out his stuff. I wasn't going to push the issue. Granted the papers say October 1 and if I was a bitch, I could have made him move it. Move it or lose it technically from the papers. Anything left in the house after that date...is mine. But I wouldn't do that. Actually, with me getting sick, it was kind of a good thing because I am exhausted and he has been helping get the kids off to school. I am scared I am going to have a hard time. Work is picking up too..YIKES!!
So on the other side of the coin. I have been searching Ashley Madison for single men and married men. Yes, I think I prefer married men! Single men are looking for the commitment...YIKES. they are looking for marriage, they are looking for monogomy....not exactly what a newly separated woman is looking for~!! HOT, HOT, HOT, Mind blowing sex!!
So I have been legally separated now....two weeks. And based upon my track record (ahem) you would think I was now fucking like a bunny. And...sadly....I haven't had sex. LOL I am a pathetic single person....lol Oh the desire is there but the timing has not been there. I want to get out there already...
So last night, I went onto Ashley Madison and found some hot perspectives. Yup...three recently separated guys....potential there! We emailed back and forth. They all seem interested. We will see. And then two single guys...for additional flavor. So there are new frogs, old frogs and lots of potential for me to be having sex twice a day....and here I sit.....a separated virgin!! It is humorous...
3 comments:
Wish I could help you. Where do I fill out a "frog" application? ;-)
Hey,
Sounds like good times are ahead of you. Have fun.
You won't be lonely long, that's obvious :) Good fucking!
Secretia
Post a Comment