Married and having an affair? I never thought I would be someone to cheat but at 40, I found my marriage was on life support. I needed to fill a void, I needed to find the REAL ME! So I turned to the online married services-Ashley Madison Agency and Philanders in search of my married prince charming. Secret Lovers Lane is my journal of my experience and the path to finding me amongst all the frogs I meet!
4 comments:
Hey just stopping by, saw your name on Gray's list and the title intrigued me. I like what I see. Stop by mine to see if I can return the favor.
Am I missing something on this Way Too Funny entry? I don't see anything. ?
Nina
Hey Nina...blogger was acting up...the post from way to funny is being posted now and I changed the title to I love to tease!
Black Pearl...Welcome! Will definitely stop by!!!
Okay, thanks. I thought I just didn't get it. LOL.
Nina
Post a Comment