Monday, August 09, 2010

Mr. Taxman (aka New Mr. Dangerous Boy) and Drama!!

I went out to this new hang out in my area. Very Upscale with all the materialistic rich people in my area. There is this group that travels in my area...they are not my type. It's like watching an episode of the Housewives of whatever....backstabbing, rich beyond belief. Hmm...one just got a Lamborghini. Now I am one who fits in with all but I can't stand backstabbing. I stay clear of people like that. But this happens to be the one place in the area that there are people who hangout over 30. So i figured I would give it a shot. went with three friends and we hung out.


What a fun time we had. they were spraying fake tans, doing makeovers on the side. It was a very hot place. I decided to let Mr. Taxman know I was going there because this is where we were suppose to meet the first time. I left him a message that I was going there and maybe we would run into each other. I'll give you a hint...MISTAKE!! lol


Anyway, ran into some great contacts for a charity event I am working on and that's when i should have left..lol Now mind you, I have never met Mr. Taxman...we were talking late nights for three weeks I think. We became good friends and then I saw his facebook of all the Russian 19 year olds. Anyway, he walks into the club with two women on his arm. Interesting? Yes, they were gorgeous...Polish actually. I wasn't sure it was him. We never met and it looked like him and the two women on his arms made me think it was him. I whipped out my blackberry and had a pix on it that he sent me, showed my friends and they said BINGO! Absolutely him. I couldn't walk out now, we were actually going to leave. And as I said that these two men walked up to us, Ladies don't leave. Okay, lets stay and chat. I wanted to watch Mr. Taxman anyway. I admit, he was fucking HOT!

well one of the men couldn't stop saying how gorgeous I was and he bought me more drinks. My friends wanted to leave, I said I would be fine here. I felt a comfort zone and felt I was okay staying here with this man. He was charming, newly separated and was so complimentary. There was this area where you can walk and hang on these gorgeous couches with candles and pillows....perfect place for dates. He asked me if I wanted to go for a walk. I said definitely...and as we walked in this one area....there was Mr, Taxman...so as I was passing by with this guy I inconspicously bumped his butt. Now, the guy I was with and the girls he was with...no one noticed except he saw me. I smiled and just kept walking. This is where it got all screwed up.

I was on the couch with that guy and he was gently kissing my neck telling me how into me he was (yeah, yeah) and after a little bit of talking and flirting I wanted to leave. We walked back around, he walkd me to the car and asked me out for Saturday night. I told him i had a date already but to call me (he turned out to be a loser. He called later that night, got mad that I didn't pick up and when I called the next day, he didn't return my call...lol).

Anyway, I didn't see Mr. Taxman when I was leaving but on my way home my phone rang. It was Mr. Taxman and he was flipping out on me. How dare I bump his ass when he was on a date. WTF?!? It was a teasing, flirty thing. WOW, was he bugging. I didn't know it was you! you don't look like your pictures, is that your sister? He was so mean to me. Now first of all, I have never been told I don't look like my pictures. so what was his problem!?! First he doesn't know its me and then he remembers what I was wearing and who I was with. His girlfriend gets jealous and was mad even when he walked around the pool with another friend. WTF?!? and he was yelling and then I was yelling and it got ugly. That's when the new idiot called and I didn't pick up...so the drama was everywhere.

When I woke up the next morning, I realized what went down. HE walked around with his friend (which its a couple area so why did you leave your girlfriend?! Hmmm....maybe because you followed ME around with your friend). and he must have seen me with the guy comfortably on the couch. Hence, the anger. He told me he didn't want to talk to me for at least a week. don't worry you are insane, you won't hear from me again. Fast forward--he contacted me yesterday and we made peace. But while he is adorable and i miss our talks, it is a joke! Wow, this guy is nothing I have ever met before and I need to stay away.

we spoke about work. he said he missed talking to me and I admitted to him that I missed talking to him too. But I am done with him. So a night of drama and two men and a new hot tan turned into a hysterical night.

I will go back to the club and I hope he doesn't. It's a great environment, right age people and I can make good connections but I can't hav a night like this every week. I felt like I was a little kid again.

No comments: