All work and no play makes Cheri a dull, dull girl! The only exciting thing is that I spent tonight working on my new website - check it out: www.rendezvousradio.com . If you are cheating, considering to cheat or are just curious, you have to visit my site. It is going to have tons of information on how to be discreet, important information on spyware, best toy reviews (and we are not talking discovery toys) and even humorous odd news on sex. I am really excited about it!
Cheri's Cheating Chat- Emailed back and forth with Mr. Government today. He's so sweet, a real gentleman and cautious. He's teetering that cheating line...I'm just going to have to pull him over that edge...very s-l-o-w-l-y! Of course, I won't remind him that adultry is still illegal in many states (LOL) Sweet Wet Dreams To All!
1 comment:
So where is the web site?..
I am starting from the beginning and reading everything.. maybe I will find the answer later in the blog...
Post a Comment