Soldier Boy---I finally met my Soldier Boy today! He is absolutely adorable! Actually he is really hot and a total gentleman. His lips are so yummy (I have a thing for lips) and he has these big lips that make me wet just thinking about them. And he knows how to use them...he was gentle, he was a little agressive but it was so nice...he let me set the pace....he was an Officer and a Gentleman! It was a spur of the moment meeting...I did the unthinkable..I went to his place. Morally, I knew that was totally messed up but I did it! He really was hot!! Nice body, amazing, amazing, amazing smile!! My girlfriend came over last night and I showed her his pix...."I'll take him if you don't want him" was her response!! (My girlfriend in crime--she's got her own thng going on).
So, it wasn't a juicy sex meeting...but he made me wet just from his lips and his hands wandering!! Those lips are going to be able to do things to me that I just keep fantasizing about!!
I never realized that I had a thing for uniforms and authority but I guess it does turn me on. All his coins, his medals....very impressive. He really was a hero in Iraq. But I can tell it left its scars. He lost friends, he doesn't sleep at night, he did his duty BUT he isn't a Bush Lover. So it is my duty, as an American citizen, to take care of our soldiers (or at least one)!! Yes, I am a good citizen and I can't wait to fulfill my American Obligation and be a patriot---and have wild, intense sex with this soldier!
There is another problem--Rule #2- Do Not Get Involved With A Single Person - well he recently broke up with his long time live in girlfriend. So, it is probably a huge mistake to get involved with him. In actuality, no kids, no attachments--it was like being 23 years old again--drinking, smoking and hanging. Hmmm!! A major dilemna...only time will tell! Any suggestions?
1 comment:
hey cheri, just found your blog and reading up through the archives. I've found I have a definite weakness for men in uniform and positions of authority. Used to have that same rule of not messing around with anyone single but have broken it on a few occassions. Single guys can have their perks too.
Post a Comment