
The meeting was tonight. We met 1/2 way...it was amazing. Way too tired to post the rendezvous tonight...but I will tomorrow.
But....I learned something tonight. the Police Department has infrared lights that scan license plates. Basically, I got pulled over on the way home. Hubby bounced check and they suspended our registration. Hmmm.....I almost went to jail!! Actually he is suppose to impound my car but he felt bad for me.
So the officer escorted me home...hmmm...the big problem..I wasn't suppose to be on that road!!!Trying to BS my way out of it with the hubby...I think I succeeded.....whew!!
So let's see, I got escorted home from a hot sex session by the police and now I have to appear in court. Only me!! only me!!
Okay, I have to get to sleep...feeling a little weird about it now that I got pulled over. Not really bad...but for the first time--- I am feeling a little guilt! Ouch!
But....I learned something tonight. the Police Department has infrared lights that scan license plates. Basically, I got pulled over on the way home. Hubby bounced check and they suspended our registration. Hmmm.....I almost went to jail!! Actually he is suppose to impound my car but he felt bad for me.
So the officer escorted me home...hmmm...the big problem..I wasn't suppose to be on that road!!!Trying to BS my way out of it with the hubby...I think I succeeded.....whew!!
So let's see, I got escorted home from a hot sex session by the police and now I have to appear in court. Only me!! only me!!
Okay, I have to get to sleep...feeling a little weird about it now that I got pulled over. Not really bad...but for the first time--- I am feeling a little guilt! Ouch!
3 comments:
I hope you're not feeling guilty - just frazzled from the crazy aftermat. What IS your husband going to do about the bounced check and you having to go to court?
Hope the check thing works out, and can't wait to read about the "encounter"
Check thing solved...now I just have the court date to deal with. It's really funny today....and yesterday I was a little freaked (and feeling a little upset because I didn't have a back up plan)! But today, I'm much better!!!! Reliving the day in my head!
Post a Comment