Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Guardian Angels are Working Overtime...DAMN!






So worried about two men within 24 hours and ..now there are none. OH YES!! I said NONE!!!!!!

I had to cancel Mr. Prize tonight because my babysitter cancelled. Then, Mr. Construction Guy said something came up for tomorrow and he couldn't help it. "I promise Bella, I will make it up to you...over and over and over again".

So stuck home and I am hornier than anything. Tadpole hasn't been into me lately. But I felt like talking to him tonight....maybe he could talk me through some phone sex directions. Oh, he was busy working late with someone there. Here I am talking how I want him to help me cum and he says "I'm here working with some guys..your on speakerphone". I almost died (he was kidding though--funny guy). I'll call ya later....he never does....starting to get the message...

So now I need some relief. I can feel my clit totally engorged..I can feel the wetness building and the tighting of my walls....how badly I just want to get screwed! funny how it builds and builds and builds until.....I want some HOT SEX. PURE LUSTFUL SEX!! I feel like a dog in heat today.

Crazy day at work. Insane day. I really need to unwind. I need some relaxation. I need a stiff, thick cock. That's it...that's what would make this frustration and desire subside. thickness is my choice today. Not the length....as much as thickness. A nice thick cock from behind. Banging hard into me ...yup fast and hard....mmmmm.....feeling his balls slapping my ass. Us working up into a sweat. The desire building until I could feel my body start to tremor. Feel the walls tightening around his cock...hear myself moan and moan. Until we both explode.

Have you ever had sex until you just couldn't move anymore? Kind of like running a race and just going until you couldn't go anymore and then pushing it even a bit farther. That's what I would like to do.....hot marathon sex. Just pure screwing for delight!!

Actually, Mr. Prize is definitely a charmer. I enjoy our conversations so. I do wish he lived closer, I would have definitely met him by now. He has a guppy in the picture. A woman he speaks to on a regular basis. competition? Possibly. But who am I to talk with all the frogs around. Need to relax or I will explode. How could I have two sex sessions set up and them both fall apart?? Only me...the guardian angels are definitely working overtime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm-MMMM . . . damn, Cheri, you sure know how to "spread the love," since all I can think about now is sex too, lol. [wait, how is this different from before?]

I could soooooooooo help you right now with your little problem, but we have yet to overcome our larger one. Nice, hot post, sweetie.

XO

Percy said...

Yeah.. yesterday was intense at work for me as well. I understand the need to just want hard sex to unwind...

Well maybe later this week for you huh?

Hale McKay said...

Damn! What a bummer - you were all built up in anticipation only to get let down.

I don't know about the marathon - you're so horny that you'd wear the lucky guy in the first hour! (But man, what a way to go!)